this California storm is killing me

98DavidR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler sport 2 door
hey ya'll this storm while I get is awesome is killing me with my new jeep, I wanted to see if anyone has any recommendations (other then a rain tarp) on how to help rain run off instead of run in i already tried changing out the foam blocking witch stopped a lot of it but seems that i might have not been so accurate on placement of them and still have a little running in on the top left corner of the driver side door and have some seeping in on the bottom right side of the door. i understand that i cant get it 100% water tight just want to see what's fixable.

let me know !

thanks all !!
Sponsored

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
hey ya'll this storm while I get is awesome is killing me with my new jeep, I wanted to see if anyone has any recommendations (other then a rain tarp) on how to help rain run off instead of run in i already tried changing out the foam blocking witch stopped a lot of it but seems that i might have not been so accurate on placement of them and still have a little running in on the top left corner of the driver side door and have some seeping in on the bottom right side of the door. i understand that i cant get it 100% water tight just want to see what's fixable.

let me know !

thanks all !!
You have rain coming in?! What top do you have? What year is your Jeep?