old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Even if the frames are outsourced, the factory is still responsible for INSPECTING them. Who is your QA inspector, Stevie Wonder?
Who is the frame manufacturer ? The Three Stooges ? Or the chinese robots ?

Shhhh ... we must be quiet ... the executives are having a self-congratulation meeting , dividing their bonuses , and do not want to be disturbed .
Sponsored

twisty

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon White
It really is embarrassing if not criminal that a company, and it's workers let this go out to market. Where is their pride? My vehicle isnt in the recall and the welds are no where near as bad as some pics but I have the holes, and some very ugly what appears to be after the fact weld repairs, slag on the frame and even on the suspension springs. Thinking I should have waited for the bronco.

twisty

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon White
Despite seeing sales slow down considerably in September?

This is a risky move. Not only are Wrangler sales slowing down due to high pricing, but the automotive market in general is forecast to slow down as the booming economy starts to level off this winter.
Maybe I missed it but sales might always go down in september. It's why sales numbers are typically linked to the same period in the previous years and not the month prior.

Dont think the high price has anything to do with it. The economy is booming and most think it will continue into at least 2019. If tax plan II happens along with an infrastructure bill it will likely continue beyond that.

I didnt spend 50k on my ruby but considering what you get in capability vs the older jeeps it's worth it. I spent in total mid 40s for my built up TJ for stuff that the ruby (mostly) already has. It's money well spent. Unless of course you have frame issues. lol

Muzzle of Bees

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 TEP
I think this speaks more about the societal ignorance that is rampant across this country and the world. The plan to ensure humans remain dumb and reactionary is clearly working. How can anyone be that enthusiastic about a vehicle with such poor oversight on the production line? Sure it is gorgeous, but the problems are not work the risk.

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
I think this speaks more about the societal ignorance that is rampant across this country and the world. The plan to ensure humans remain dumb and reactionary is clearly working. How can anyone be that enthusiastic about a vehicle with such poor oversight on the production line? Sure it is gorgeous, but the problems are not work the risk.
If you think societal ignorance is bad across the country and the world , it is far worse in Cali , where individual ignorance is prevalent .

In Cali there are people in food preparation who have never washed their hands during their entire lives .

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
If you think societal ignorance is bad across the country and the world , it is far worse in Cali , where individual ignorance is prevalent .

In Cali there are people in food preparation who have never washed their hands during their entire lives .
Name 3.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup

Sponsored

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Maybe they’re all using the same fake ID, so all three have the same name :idea:
Exactly so ! In fact , in Cali , likely hundreds of thousands use the same fake ID .

Of course , the restaurant owners share some of the blame , because they never have hot water turned on for even the customers .

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Exactly so ! In fact , in Cali , likely hundreds of thousands use the same fake ID .

Of course , the restaurant owners share some of the blame , because they never have hot water turned on for even the customers .
Now you want them to wash their hands and use hot water? I suppose you require soap too. What's next, hair nets and disposable gloves? Do your fancy doctors have to wear masks when operating? I bet you require that used needles be disposed of hygenically as well...

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
How many days does it take to build the JL after it starts on the assembly line?

TheBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
How many days does it take to build the JL after it starts on the assembly line?
The goal is 600 a 10 hour shift but I believe its been mentioned it's loser to 500.

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
The goal is 600 a 10 hour shift but I believe its been mentioned it's loser to 500.
That's the daily output I was wanting to know start to finish. An answer like " it takes 5 days to build from start to finish."

Thanks for your reply!
Sponsored