First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Any plans for making front door versions? I have a 2door and love to put something like this on my doors.
We've gotten lots of requests for front doors Skinz....It may be something we look into doing in the future. Right now we are working in Skinz for the Tacomas, 4Runners and most likely JKs after that....but whatever we make next it really depends on how many request we receive on our website to make any particular model. That's how we keep track and decide what's gets work on next. Hope that makes sense :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
ThinSkinz

ThinSkinz

First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Thank you So much Everyone for the input! Super appreciated! It really means a lot to us that everyone took time out of their day to give us their thoughtful input. THANK YOU!!!!

We have the Satin PRO Style now available on the website and we'll have some Satin ACCESS ready by Nov 3rd ☺

ThinSkinz SHOP

wranglerbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
My Satin Access ThinSkinz arrived today and I'm extremely impressed with them. It's clear ThinSkinz takes a lot of pride in the product they sell.

As for the finish, they nailed it. 10/10. Even their box/packaging was super clean. They blend wonderfully into the JL interior and now I'm not worried about the dogs or some piece of gear damaging the doors. Any sheen from the plastic is minimal and barely noticeable. Looks OEM when closed, plus they only take seconds to install.

ThinSkinz - Thanks for creating an incredible product.

Sponsored

jim00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Got the satin version, looks great! I removed the rear seats for more storage space and definitely protects the panels.

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
Got my Satin ones earlier this week - love them. Great product, highly recommend … especially if you have a dog that likes to step up onto the window sill like we do.

I’ll throw another vote for the fronts. I’d buy them in a second.
T

Jeep Wrangler JL ThinSkinz - New Satin Finish!!! 675D6810-25C5-4DBE-BB8C-BE8741C0CCC0

OP
OP
ThinSkinz

ThinSkinz

First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Got my Satin ones earlier this week - love them. Great product, highly recommend … especially if you have a dog that likes to step up onto the window sill like we do.

I’ll throw another vote for the fronts. I’d buy them in a second.
T

Jeep Wrangler JL ThinSkinz - New Satin Finish!!! 675D6810-25C5-4DBE-BB8C-BE8741C0CCC0
Awesome picture! LOVE IT! Thank you so much for sharing and for your vote for the front doors. Noted! ✅😊

OP
OP
ThinSkinz

ThinSkinz

First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
My Satin Access ThinSkinz arrived today and I'm extremely impressed with them. It's clear ThinSkinz takes a lot of pride in the product they sell.

As for the finish, they nailed it. 10/10. Even their box/packaging was super clean. They blend wonderfully into the JL interior and now I'm not worried about the dogs or some piece of gear damaging the doors. Any sheen from the plastic is minimal and barely noticeable. Looks OEM when closed, plus they only take seconds to install.

ThinSkinz - Thanks for creating an incredible product.
Thank you so very much for the kind words. We really appreciate it and it means the world to us knowing everyone is happy and impressed with our product. We want to make sure that when you guys trust us with your hard earned money, you are getting something of true value. So again, Thank you!!!

KJKWillys

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Granite Crystal Willys - 6 Speed Manual
Just received my satin finish panels. Can’t really even tell they are there. Blends right in with the rest of the interior. Great product!
I would also be very interested in a set for the front!

Sponsored

OP
OP
ThinSkinz

ThinSkinz

First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Just received my satin finish panels. Can’t really even tell they are there. Blends right in with the rest of the interior. Great product!
I would also be very interested in a set for the front!
Thanks for the kind words! We are definitely getting lots of request for Skinz for the front doors, so maybe that will be something we do in the future (Hopefully near future) :)

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
I was just about to order some, but I do not see anything for the front doors. I would love to order all four doors at once. Please let me know when or where to look.

OP
OP
ThinSkinz

ThinSkinz

First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
I was just about to order some, but I do not see anything for the front doors. I would love to order all four doors at once. Please let me know when or where to look.
Hi! Thanks for the post. We only have them for the rear doors at the moment. The front doors Skinz may be something we may or may not do next year. It all depends on how many requests we receive and how quickly we can get the other models we are working on completed. For now, you can at least protect the rear seat......Also, make sure to add your request for front door Skinz on our website under the vehicle suggestion form at the bottom of the page.

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
Hi! Thanks for the post. We only have them for the rear doors at the moment. The front doors Skinz may be something we may or may not do next year. It all depends on how many requests we receive and how quickly we can get the other models we are working on completed. For now, you can at least protect the rear seat......Also, make sure to add your request for front door Skinz on our website under the vehicle suggestion form at the bottom of the page.
I thought you sold them for the front doors, I think I seen videos on them. Right now I only need the fronts, as they are getting pretty messed up from getting in and out around the arm rest.

OP
OP
ThinSkinz

ThinSkinz

First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
I thought you sold them for the front doors, I think I seen videos on them. Right now I only need the fronts, as they are getting pretty messed up from getting in and out around the arm rest.
No, just rear doors at the moment. Sorry
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.