Not open for further replies.

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
dang, wish I waited but it is what it is. Still love them. Any chance of a trade-in program if still in mint condition? lol
Sponsored

Riverduck

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Security Contractor (Retired Military)
Satin finish is looking good! I might hold out for some color when they pop (red or punk'n).

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
these look awesome! way better in my opinion...nice work.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ThinSkinz

ThinSkinz

First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
dang, wish I waited but it is what it is. Still love them. Any chance of a trade-in program if still in mint condition? lol
Thank you for your support and we're here to help in whatever way we can. It may be a few weeks before we can get more of the satin versions of the Access model as we need to send them out to get them surface blasted and refinished. It'll be an extra $30 charge per set but we can do an upgrade/exchange kind of thing....as long as they're in mint condition. ...

OP
OP
ThinSkinz

ThinSkinz

First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Satin finish is looking good! I might hold out for some color when they pop (red or punk'n).
hehehe ... well...I really don't think we will be doing that any time soon. I think you are probably better off getting them Hydro-dipped or something like that....

ScenicRoute

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Beer Finisher
front doors on the horizon or maybe not?

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Just shoot the panel with a coat of Krylon spray paint. They make different colors, and it sticks to plastics well.

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
Satin finish WAY better. Unfortunately I just put the original ones in my Jeep. I love them but the shiny finish makes it look a bit more aftermarket. The satin finish looks more OEM. Looks like I just paid double since I’ll have to order the new finish now.

Sponsored

There’sOnlyOne

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
front doors on the horizon or maybe not?
I’ll second this request and have sent an email inquiry in the past on if fronts will ever be made. I have the access rears and love them, one of my first mods. With kids and a dog would love to protect the fronts also. The matte is nice option and at $30 or less I don’t think you will hear any complaints on additional cost. Thanks for explaining in detail the need for an extra charge for matte also. And in addition to front doors I’m sure offering them in colors will add to the profitability of your business.

tawsenior

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport 2 Door 2.0T - Mojito!
Any plans for making front door versions? I have a 2door and love to put something like this on my doors.

ibmiked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLRU
Day late and dollar short for me! I already ordered the OG version. I would have easily selected the matte version if available though. Current shiny surface matches exactly nothing in the interior. Oh well.

To be honest though, I got them for my pets and I don’t ride in the back so I never really see them. Overall a very solid product and the new finish will make it that much better — albeit for an extra $30.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Satin finish WAY better. Unfortunately I just put the original ones in my Jeep. I love them but the shiny finish makes it look a bit more aftermarket. The satin finish looks more OEM. Looks like I just paid double since I’ll have to order the new finish now.
Why wouldn't you just hit them with a rattle can of matte? Take you longer to mask off the emblem than it would to paint them.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.