Thinking of the JL/New to Jeep

Columbus104

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab (white)
Picked up my jeep on valentines day and love it. My wife loves it as well and was surprised how comfortable it is and the ride quality. She feels safe in it and its very easy to drive, high up with few blind spots. Hell my dad drove it the other day and told my mom she should buy one.

Also the insurance on it is lower that any new vehicle i have owned and by decent amount. Biggest downside is of course the price of entry, they are most certainly overpriced.
Capitalism, my friend. The correct price for an item is one at which a seller is willing to sell an item, and a buyer is willing to buy it. The fact that you, me, and over 200,000 people so far have purchased JL's means they are not overpriced.
Sponsored

Columbus104

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab (white)
I have nearly 10K on mine and I'm sold on it. I had a few issues to start but my dealer was super getting them resolved. Some things I just plain don't like--ESS, no walk-away lock, no auto up on the windows. Really hard to complain too much since my first Jeep didn't even have side windows. I really wouldn't buy one if you primarily cruise the interstate. A couple of hundred miles is along trip for me. It's loud. If you're mostly in town it's great. And if you go off-road there is nothing that compares. For me it's the perfect balance between drivability and off-road performance.
I hear you on the ESS. However in addition to the button, remember that you can also spend $150 and get a Taser which allows you to permanently disable the ESS. I personally doing think it's that big of a deal. But if you do, might be worth the investment.

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Capitalism, my friend. The correct price for an item is one at which a seller is willing to sell an item, and a buyer is willing to buy it. The fact that you, me, and over 200,000 people so far have purchased JL's means they are not I still think i overpaid but
I am familiar with the concept, still think i overpaid but i am okay with it obviously.
Sponsored