Capricorn

Capricorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JL Willys XR V6
Occupation
Network Architect & Engineer
I added DPF Inlet (DPF) gauge, number of regens (TNR) and distance since last regen (DSR).

On TNR, I show 2 regens, so my average is about 750 miles per active regen with my driving routine.
DSR, as I mentioned in the previous post is showing 0, so that gauge is not working.
DPF - I am showing a low number. When I started the engine, it was at 6, then gradually rose to 52 max and by the end of my trip, start to go down to the 20s. I will check the TXD, RXF, RXD and MTH codes for the gauge, but it definitely is a number I can't make any sense of.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Capricorn

Capricorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JL Willys XR V6
Occupation
I let them know about this. They sent me a data logger to run. and I never heard anything from them after I sent it back.
👍
I am at firmware version 4.53 too, which happens to be the latest.

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
👍
I am at firmware version 4.53 too, which happens to be the latest.
I don't know what firmware version we have. I bought directly from them in the summer time IIRC, so it would be whatever version they were using then.

C0ach78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
I am going to order one today, can you download and update the firmware yourself?

Sponsored

Ruby Clatterbox

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 dr. Willy's
I am going to order one today, can you download and update the firmware yourself?
No, for 25 bucks (I think) you ship it to them and they do it and return. Had to have mine done as I had it for quite a few years sitting in the closet. You should get the newest version.

OP
OP
Capricorn

Capricorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JL Willys XR V6
Occupation
No, for 25 bucks (I think) you ship it to them and they do it and return. Had to have mine done as I had it for quite a few years sitting in the closet. You should get the newest version.
You would probably get the latest if you order from Scangauge but can't be sure if you buy from anywhere else. However I bought from my neighborhood Auto Zone store and it turned out to have the latest version.

Wrangler man

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUAD
Clubs

Just get the I-Dash from Banks they have the Is the superior product and best customer support.
Sponsored