Thinking about buying another Sport S

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
So I'm thinking about buying another Sport S. Basically the exact thing that I have now. What do you thing is the best price I can get. I hate the haggling and don't know how to play that game.
Sponsored

JeePM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Are you looking to buy a 2020 off the lot or ordering a 2021? Seems like the stuff on the lot is harder to get discounted as much as ordering. Dont be afraid to search other dealers not local to you, if you're willing to travel. I found a much better deal from a dealer a state over than I could find local.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Are you looking to buy a 2020 off the lot or ordering a 2021? Seems like the stuff on the lot is harder to get discounted as much as ordering. Dont be afraid to search other dealers not local to you, if you're willing to travel. I found a much better deal from a dealer a state over than I could find local.
im with jeepm i found my sport outside the state with everything i wanted and about 4 grand cheaper

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
im with jeepm i found my sport outside the state with everything i wanted and about 4 grand cheaper
Yeah bought by current one from CT while living in NY. Had it built...

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Yeah bought by current one from CT while living in NY. Had it built...
if i remember right there is a great dealer in Virginia that does great pricing on new builds. cant remember the name off the top of my head but someone here on the forum from Hawaii bought their jeep from that dealer and shipped for less than it was to buy on the island itself. must be making smoking hot deals in that case
Sponsored