Think we'll ever see a 2dr Gladiator??

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
I know the market would be limited but it would seem fairly easy to manufacture and with the popularity of the Gladiator I think there would be enough interest out there.

TBH I would love to have a 2dr Rubicon Gladiator, I don't need anything more than that for hauling or storage. The current Gladiator is too long for many garages and for what I would use it for the shorter wheelbase is ideal.

That vehicle on 35s or a small 37" tire would seem just about perfect as far as proportions and off road clearance.

Not really a fan of that roll bar but everything else just looks way too right for this not to happen :)

Really curious how many of you would trade the JL/JLU you're driving for a 2dr Gladiator??

1657856889128.png

1657857016848.png

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
That’s certainly a lot better than the current form. The proportions are off and it looks a little weird and too long. 2 doors or even a 2 door extra cab would look better and perform better off road.

Scott.B

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Not sure I would buy one but would make a nice little truck and looks much better in my opinion. Maybe a little longer cab for a little storage behind or putting seat back just a little. Like the old Toyota Pickups.

On second thought scratch that idea. LOL

crew.PNG

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
That could be a great platform for a couple's overlander rig.
If it actually happens, I'd think about it.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR) / 2010 CZ4A Evolution X GSR
I think it looks amazing and I'd absolutely buy one, even though I've never really been into pickups. But since the J6 concept is from years ago, I doubt we'll ever see the damn thing in real life. Hell, they still haven't been able to mass-produce the 3-bar winch guard yet (other than a shorter version that looks nothing like it).

I get that Jeep's a somewhat traditionalist marquee and not quick to move on new things lately, but I'm incredibly disheartened with a brand that was once able to pull off fun rides like the Scrambler and this year we get a flag decal, two new paints and higher prices - and that's it.

No i6 engine, no 20th Anniversary Rubicon, no mid-gen refresh, no 2-door Gladiator. Nothing. ☹

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Not sure I would buy one but would make a nice little truck and looks much better in my opinion. Maybe a little longer cab for a little storage behind or putting seat back just a little. Like the old Toyota Pickups.

crew.PNG
I would actually buy that.

Look how tough the lil guy is!!

Steph1

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU Sahara, Audi Q5, Porsche 911
Of course not, next to no one would buy it. On a business point of view, they would lose money building it. So Zero reason to even consider it.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link

crew.PNG
Exactly this.

Chrysler Factory Warranty