www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

lets just say...... Californians cannot drive in dry weather.... you cannot expect them to drive in wet weather... I hate having to drive for work on rain days.. we have the worst draining on our freeways. people love to drive 80 when you cannot see from rain fall. its terrible
Sponsored

CaJLMetalHead

First Name
CAJLMetalHead
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
In many States including California it is illegal to drive with your flashers on.
It is surprising how many people don't know this.. each time I point at people with their flashers on and I say it is illegal my passengers get all worked up... I simply ask them to google it.. and they still want to somehow justify their illegal behavior... ohhh .. humans!!!

BTW.. I live in Northern California.. but I used to live in Southern Florida for many years.. when I hear my neighbors complain about the crazy rain I just chuckle .. flash rain storms in Florida are no joke.. now.. that is rain !!!

OP
OP
Rock Hopper

Rock Hopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, 2019 Cherokee, 2015 GrCherokee, 2006 TJ
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
It is surprising how many people don't know this.. each time I point at people with their flashers on and I say it is illegal my passengers get all worked up... I simply ask them to google it.. and they still want to somehow justify their illegal behavior... ohhh .. humans!!!

BTW.. I live in Northern California.. but I used to live in Southern Florida for many years.. when I hear my neighbors complain about the crazy rain I just chuckle .. flash rain storms in Florida are no joke.. now.. that is rain !!!
I agree~ I can't believe how many people don't know this and want to argue the point. Apparently they only learn when they get a citation. I am a life long resident and I cannot believe how bad people drive now in California. I am also in Northern CA and the drivers here for the most part drive recklessly whether there is traffic or not. I can go weeks, sometimes months without seeing a CHP on the road. I ask myself, was it always this bad?

CaJLMetalHead

First Name
CAJLMetalHead
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
I agree~ I can't believe how many people don't know this and want to argue the point. Apparently they only learn when they get a citation. I am a life long resident and I cannot believe how bad people drive now in California. I am also in Northern CA and the drivers here for the most part drive recklessly whether there is traffic or not. I can go weeks, sometimes months without seeing a CHP on the road. I ask myself, was it always this bad?
I think drivers in Northern California are quite decent compared to the ones in Miami, Florida... I call the I-95 in Miami the "Demolition Derby Highway" ... LOL..

Spaffy

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL 2Dr Willys, '16 Ram 2500, '69 Dodge Polara
Here in Los Angeles everyone knows putting your flashers on just allows you to park anywhere you want to! Double parked? Fine! Middle of the road? Fine! Crashed into a Starbucks? As long as you have your flashers on, good to go! :facepalm:

-Citizens of LA who don't know how to or are too lazy to park properly.
Sponsored