These showed up today!

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
If they are shipping them in a week or so, I am curious why the communication from FCA is “8-12 WEEKS”........

if one is trying to garner excitement about a program, telling a participant “8-12 weeks” for delivery of a badge is really a silly thing to do.

i just did Fins and Things. We’ll see how long it takes to arrive at my place.

OP
OP
77RRAD

77RRAD

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
If they are shipping them in a week or so, I am curious why the communication from FCA is “8-12 WEEKS”........

if one is trying to garner excitement about a program, telling a participant “8-12 weeks” for delivery of a badge is really a silly thing to do.

i just did Fins and Things. We’ll see how long it takes to arrive at my place.
We just did another trail in AZ a few weeks ago and took about 1.5 weeks to get that badge.

Ron

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
My Badges for MOAB were at my house before I got home from the trip..... never took that long...

J.Ralston

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited.
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Law Enforcement, Self Defense/Firearms Trainer, Professional Musician, Off Road Enthusiast.
How do you sign up to get the badges after doing a trail?

Sponsored

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
Nice,

mqu02

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Occupation
Industrial Engineering
I don't think you can. You need to use the Jeep phone app to check in when you are on the trail. Then you can request the badges.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Elephant Hill is a cool trail. The Hole in the wall trail was blocked off about 20 miles in. Be mindful of your fuel if you go to these trails from Moab.

Dfideth

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6 Sarge
Occupation
Crane Tech
Got my first badge today, did Gold Mountain a week and a half ago. The day after Thanksgiving.
10 days!

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

my badge only took 10 days to receive. I am hoping to do moab this up coming spring. looking to get a few new badge's

Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
As Scott said, there's no option to order after the fact. You install the app on your phone and "check in" on the trail. As I understand it, the app is basically verifying your gps on the trail to confirm you were there.

That said, I wish there were some around here that weren't 5+ hours away. I'd like to do some, but there's not a single BOH trail in Ohio. Utah on the other hand has 10 or more? And for those who say there's no trails in Ohio, keep in mind we have a National Park here so there's plenty of woodland to explore, it's not all dent corn.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Oh yeah, Ron that's freaking awesome by the way. Very cool indeed.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Wonder if an uptick in trails of honor claims during COVID? I would suspect this would be the case.

Also RV manufactures and sales are absolutely gone insane due to COVID and people adapting how they spend their holiday and vacation dollars.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Wonder if an uptick in trails of honor claims during COVID? I would suspect this would be the case.

Also RV manufactures and sales are absolutely gone insane due to COVID and people adapting how they spend their holiday and vacation dollars.
My thoughts exactly. I think it’s a great thing though people still trying to get out and achieve some normalcy while also getting some BOH’s. Pretty cool how we can adapt to nearly anything.

Yeah, wish I owned an RV lot about 6 months ago. I’d be sipping margaritas with the wife on some island right about now haha

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
As Scott said, there's no option to order after the fact. You install the app on your phone and "check in" on the trail. As I understand it, the app is basically verifying your gps on the trail to confirm you were there.

That said, I wish there were some around here that weren't 5+ hours away. I'd like to do some, but there's not a single BOH trail in Ohio. Utah on the other hand has 10 or more? And for those who say there's no trails in Ohio, keep in mind we have a National Park here so there's plenty of woodland to explore, it's not all dent corn.
Ohio, are you 5+ hours from Rausch Creek, Windrock or Bearwallow? Also can you point me in the direction of places to wheel in Ohio, I thought it was very limited.
Sponsored