First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
shaq's jeep is not bad looking considering it was once a 4 door and became a 2 door. i would change out the wheels tho.

sadly enough, all the other jeep will never see dirt. so with that, whats the point in having all the extra lights other than pi$$ing money away. harts should be the only one to have the lights so he can see the road at night while driving on mulholland rd.
Sponsored

Sponsored

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
I like them, they’re personalized! I just think it’s cool when people get Jeeps. :)
Its hard for me to digest low profile tires, and angry grills on Jeeps. :puke:
It looks like that puking emoji actually sucks the last drop back in ! Perfectly crude ! Yuk !

Last edited:

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Just goes to show that having money does not equate to having taste. What a $hit show.
Man, would I love to make a political comment following your post, but I will just get suspended again ! :facepalm: Oh, to have freedom of speech on this forum !

Daywalker78

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
This thread is absolutely fantastic. I have since learned one important fact, if anyone mods their Jeep outside the scope of the handful of mods that Jeepers have deemed "ok" in the last 50+ years, then your Jeep is "ugly", "sucks", and the owners have "no taste." Oh, and there's absolutely no such thing as modding your Jeep your own way without being flamed, all for liking what you like. For the OP, I'm sure none of those celebrities are concerned with your opinion when they go to the bank.

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
This thread is absolutely fantastic. I have since learned one important fact, if anyone mods their Jeep outside the scope of the handful of mods that Jeepers have deemed "ok" in the last 50+ years, then your Jeep is "ugly", "sucks", and the owners have "no taste." Oh, and there's absolutely no such thing as modding your Jeep your own way without being flamed, all for liking what you like. For the OP, I'm sure none of those celebrities are concerned with your opinion when they go to the bank.
Glad you get it, now stick to those rules and we won't make fun of your Jeep.

Yngwie

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sarge Green JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Bestop makes upper half’s that are fiberglass and have a sliding window so nothing needs to be unzipped if you want to open the window. They’re not bad at all, quieter than the softtop and almost as quiet as the full doors.
That's right. I forgot about those and am so blown away by how luxurious current Jeeps are. Then again, my first one was a CJ5 with just soft doors and my second one was a YJ with half doors with soft upper halves. My third one was a TJU, finally with full doors and I felt that was luxurious. Now we have cruise control, digital displays, Bluetooth, climate control, and even automatic windows. Super luxury!

dignan22

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5 / GX 460 / 1989 Jeep YJ Laredo / 1986 Grand Wagoneer / Reserved 2021 Bronco 4D F.E.
I think they look fine. Some are just a different style of modding than what you’re used to seeing around here.

if you bought one for fun and don’t care about off roaming, I could see sticking 20s on there being ok.
Nope
Sponsored