Sponsored

There's got to be a better solution for these exhaust tips....

CodyDTX

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Rubicon
Has anyone used a custom exhaust shop to address welding on some better looking polished tips to these quad outlets? I don't want to change the muffler setup and get into the Borla price range. I really like how it sounds as is, I just can't get over the look. I assume a good shop could reform these outlet pipes and do a nice quad rear exit with a couple 4" slant tips per side. Just putting a feeler out for someone to post pics if you've ever come across it. I've searched and searched with no success.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CodyDTX

CodyDTX

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Rubicon
Update- My impatience is a problem. I'm working on it...but not today. I just spent $400 on 4x 3" inlet 4" outlet polished Corsa tips. They are clamp on but if I like it and can adjust the setup in a way that looks proper I'll have it welded.

Pictures to follow. Stay tuned and fingers crossed.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
There are a few companies that do custom OEM connection tips for our Ram, looks like both have JT systems, but I don't see any JL ones.

May be worth an ask if you don't like how the Corsa's come out. I've got the Carven ones, but there's a small company called B2 Fabrication that may be interested in helping out an enthusiast group:

https://www.b2fabrication.com/

DoneDeal

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Update- My impatience is a problem. I'm working on it...but not today. I just spent $400 on 4x 3" inlet 4" outlet polished Corsa tips. They are clamp on but if I like it and can adjust the setup in a way that looks proper I'll have it welded.

Pictures to follow. Stay tuned and fingers crossed.
Any update on the tips

Sponsored

OP
OP
CodyDTX

CodyDTX

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Rubicon
Bump, for a pic of those corsa tips. @CodyDTX
Hey there. I ended up returning it because I got impatient with the Rubi order and bought a used 392. But I did try and replace the 392 tips with a better options vs. buying a whole new Borla setup and the exhaust shop said it was a no go. Not enough room for a turn of the pipe to weld on those large tips. Bummer.

keg392

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR 392 XR
Hey there. I ended up returning it because I got impatient with the Rubi order and bought a used 392. But I did try and replace the 392 tips with a better options vs. buying a whole new Borla setup and the exhaust shop said it was a no go. Not enough room for a turn of the pipe to weld on those large tips. Bummer.
Shoot, thanks for the update though!
Sponsored