The Wife’s JL Order Question

HNL2LHC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shara & 2013 Denali
Looking to order up a JL in the next few months. I have a few questions that I’d like to have some input on. We are looking to order a 4 door Rubicon. There are a couple of questions that we have after reviewing all of the information on this site and Jeep’s website.

Black Wall tire - We don’t want the white letters. Is there a way to insure that we don’t get the white letters to the outside?

Two top option - We want a body color top. Is there a way to have a second soft top? If so how do we do that? STA as an example

Seat types - we are going with leather interior. There is information on both low back and bucket seats. Are there really two types and does anyone have images of each?

CBQ, CBS, ALT5

What is the Trail management system? CMD

Thanks for the assistance.
Sponsored

OP
OP

HNL2LHC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shara & 2013 Denali
113 views and no one has any input on the items listed?

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
Looking to order up a JL in the next few months. I have a few questions that I’d like to have some input on. We are looking to order a 4 door Rubicon. There are a couple of questions that we have after reviewing all of the information on this site and Jeep’s website.

Black Wall tire - We don’t want the white letters. Is there a way to insure that we don’t get the white letters to the outside?

Two top option - We want a body color top. Is there a way to have a second soft top? If so how do we do that? STA as an example

Seat types - we are going with leather interior. There is information on both low back and bucket seats. Are there really two types and does anyone have images of each?

CBQ, CBS, ALT5

What is the Trail management system? CMD

Thanks for the assistance.
I’ve not seen white wall tires except for people who specifically bought them that way. Worth asking but I think black wall is default.

You can order the dual top group and upgrade the hard top to body color. I forget the upcharge but it seems like it is around $1,100.

Unsure about the seats. Pretty sure the CBQ and CBS have caused delays in builds. I ordered cloth with the intention of doing my own Katzkin after delivery.

Trail management system is two slots on the rear floor with adjustable tie downs plus rails on the tailgate. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/trail-rail-management-system-trms-first-look/

bayou girl

First Name
Sallye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal JLR
I’ve not seen white wall tires except for people who specifically bought them that way. Worth asking but I think black wall is default.

You can order the dual top group and upgrade the hard top to body color. I forget the upcharge but it seems like it is around $1,100.

Unsure about the seats. Pretty sure the CBQ and CBS have caused delays in builds. I ordered cloth with the intention of doing my own Katzkin after delivery.

Trail management system is two slots on the rear floor with adjustable tie downs plus rails on the tailgate. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/trail-rail-management-system-trms-first-look/
To get the tires with white letters facing out, you would have to choose OWL (outside white letter). Default is BSW (black sidewall).

OP
OP

HNL2LHC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shara & 2013 Denali
Awesome replies!!!! Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!!!

Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
CBS leather in my Sahara. 8wks from 7/3-9/4 delivery.
77102A65-3E73-4323-8A31-D56C3C06107B.jpeg
70CBA8E7-CD70-4EF4-AFA7-233EB1D47E25.jpeg
34CE42B0-5542-40C4-AFB3-028419C66CA0.jpeg

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Also, I went dual top group—body color hard top and premium black soft top.

No OWL here.

OP
OP

HNL2LHC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shara & 2013 Denali
Awesome that is very helpful on both topics. Thanks!!!

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
Cure for unwanted white letters...

1802293_SHMGCh_Blk_AC.jpg
Sponsored