dgerb

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 392
Congrats, you modding?
Yes I am...still refining the list. A lift for sure, probably Metal Cloak. New wheels, still haven't decided. Trying to find wheels with removable scratch guard rings, 37" or 39" tires, STT Pro or BFG KM3. Aluminum belly pan. Teraflex door re-enforcement/tire carrier. Winch and ARB dual compressor....

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
For some reason, I can see it parked next to a Bandit Trans Am. Guess it's the color combo.

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Yes I am...still refining the list. A lift for sure, probably Metal Cloak. New wheels, still haven't decided. Trying to find wheels with removable scratch guard rings, 37" or 39" tires, STT Pro or BFG KM3. Aluminum belly pan. Teraflex door re-enforcement/tire carrier. Winch and ARB dual compressor....
Wahoo!!! Congrats on the new rig! I hope to hear some good news soon on my order, but until then I've been putting together a parts list as well. Can't wait to take delivery!

Pssst... I went looking for one of those ARB twin compressors the other day and they're hard to find. Heres a link to a place that had them. https://innovativeatproducts.com/sh...ith-arb-twin-compressor-ckmta12-package-deal/

Sponsored

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Wahoo!!! Congrats on the new rig! I hope to hear some good news soon on my order, but until then I've been putting together a parts list as well. Can't wait to take delivery!

Pssst... I went looking for one of those ARB twin compressors the other day and they're hard to find. Heres a link to a place that had them. https://innovativeatproducts.com/sh...ith-arb-twin-compressor-ckmta12-package-deal/
Yeah that’s who I ordered from. Can’t wait to get installed.

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Yeah that’s who I ordered from. Can’t wait to get installed.
I cheated off your homework to find it in the first place 🤣 🤣

I’m pretty excited for that system, it looks pretty convenient.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
I cheated off your homework to find it in the first place 🤣 🤣

I’m pretty excited for that system, it looks pretty convenient.
And I got it from someone else who suggested it to me. The beauty of this forum. It looks amazing. Just one more week and I pick it up.

Brosef

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 392
looks awesome! looks fantastic in black. congrats and enjoy

Austin23

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Congratulations! Good looking jeep and an awesome view from your driveway. In fact, that may be the best driveway pic I've ever seen. Enjoy your new ride.

Sponsored

SSWIM

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Looks great. Now get it XPELed before scratch that black beauty.

Sam

OP
OP

dgerb

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 392
Looks great. Now get it XPELed before scratch that black beauty.

Sam
Thanks.... my previous 2013 JKUR was black also and looked very good after hard wheeling for 8 years....I ran through all kinds of brush and did get pin stripes, most of them buffed out without too much trouble.... I found that a good coat of wax helps quite a bit. I just finished putting on ceramic coat by hand...really slick. It will be interesting to see how it holds up. IMHO...I just can't justify putting on protection that cost more than tires/wheels or other significant parts...after all it's a Jeep....:)

SSWIM

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Thanks.... my previous 2013 JKUR was black also and looked very good after hard wheeling for 8 years....I ran through all kinds of brush and did get pin stripes, most of them buffed out without too much trouble.... I found that a good coat of wax helps quite a bit. I just finished putting on ceramic coat by hand...really slick. It will be interesting to see how it holds up. IMHO...I just can't justify putting on protection that cost more than tires/wheels or other significant parts...after all it's a Jeep....:)
I understand. I am in the other camp. I hate getting offroad pinstiping. And you can only buff it out so many times. We are in a lot of narrow brush ridden trails. I hate turning around and not "exploring" the trail. Yea, it's not cheap, the XPEL, but it really protects my heap.

Sam

OP
OP

dgerb

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 392
I understand. I am in the other camp. I hate getting offroad pinstiping. And you can only buff it out so many times. We are in a lot of narrow brush ridden trails. I hate turning around and not "exploring" the trail. Yea, it's not cheap, the XPEL, but it really protects my heap.

Sam
BTW...Did you go with the BFG 39x13.5x17 KM3's?.....if so how do they run?....I assume you put them on aftermarket wheels....did you lift the Jeep at all...I'm hoping to put them on new wheels and lift later...

SSWIM

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
BTW...Did you go with the BFG 39x13.5x17 KM3's?.....if so how do they run?....I assume you put them on aftermarket wheels....did you lift the Jeep at all...I'm hoping to put them on new wheels and lift later...

They are older KM2s I had on my JK. 40X14.5X17s 2.5" lift. Fox 3.0s I have Toyo 37"s on the stock wheels that I will run in the fall and winter. The 392 does an amazing job of "pulling" the tires.

Sam
Sponsored