Sponsored

The Tire Carrier Thread

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
For the amount of off roading that I do, I hated the fact that my 35" spare tire and wheel were attached to my tailgate.

Thus the long wait for what I initially wanted and to mount the spare to suit my needs and requirement. Now, I can hang a 37" set-up properly.
I really like the OEM look of the AEV rear bumper, and it looks at home on your rig. If it would have been an option within the steel bumper group it would have made the decision a no brainer for me. I am not sure why Jeep doesnt offer something like it.
Sponsored

xylodan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
That's a waste of $1,700 you can buy front and rear bumpers and the spare tire carrier replacement for the 37 or bigger for a lot cheaper or at least that price. And that's all three things there is not a damn thing special about that set up for $1,700 don't even try to tell me there is for that price. But somebody that's got plenty of money well thank because they spent that much money it's got to be special. I had a rear bumper set up like that on my JK back in 2014 and it was the heavy duty roll bar steel. It look great and that entire setup was only $900. But on my JL Rubicon with 37s I decided and ordered the factory steel bumper setup and then I bought the Mopar spare tire carrier for that nice clean look. I did not want everything big and bulky like I had on my JK for my JL. That's why I love about the factory bumper the steel one the wind is hid down in there really good for a clean look. Everyone that confidence my Jeep says it's nice and clean looking because nothing big and bulky. Heavy duty doesn't mean big and bulky people think it does sometimes

20200731_160804.jpg
But what's the tongue weight of your flag?

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
The one I bought that Mopar makes holds up to a 42-in tire and with 37s I think I'm fine. Oh yes we are a blast to be around we party at the lake every weekend. Nothing like being on the lake with a bunch of big boats sounds like fun to me. And yes that's my other toy by the way

Screenshot_20181024-024644_Gallery.jpg
If that really is your other toy, why did you upload a screenshot you took from your phone, instead of your own picture? "screenshot_20181024-024644_gallery.jpg"

Also, Im pretty sure that boat isnt registered in Texas.
Jeep Wrangler JL The Tire Carrier Thread 1625864697034

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
If that really is your other toy, why did you upload a screenshot you took from your phone, instead of your own picture? "screenshot_20181024-024644_gallery.jpg"

Also, Im pretty sure that boat isnt registered in Texas.
Jeep Wrangler JL The Tire Carrier Thread 1625864697034
You see the driver the boat with the custom racing shirt yeah that's me and that's my buddy's girlfriend he took the picture of her sitting on my boat at lake Travis . We can make a bet through venmo or PayPal hundred bucks you say it's not my boat and I say I can prove it is you want to make $100 bet through veemo and for PayPal that way the money is there and the winner this wins the BET keeps the money I'm on

Screenshot_20191011-101219_Gallery.jpg

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Or how about a video of my buddy hanging out another boat that he took of us at lake Travis during the poker run

Attachments

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Oh well file is too large to submit the video

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Glad to see you're trying to research to look up a boat but I guess I would have a photo album of nothing but pictures of me in the boat that the guy from the helicopter takes when we do poker runs but you don't know what that means poker runs on the lake I guess I just have a photo album of pictures of me and the boat from someone else LOL. I guess that was a fake magazine article they did on me in the player section cuz yeah we're players lol

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Glad to see you're trying to research to look up a boat but I guess I would have a photo album of nothing but pictures of me in the boat that the guy from the helicopter takes when we do poker runs but you don't know what that means poker runs on the lake I guess I just have a photo album of pictures of me and the boat from someone else LOL. I guess that was a fake magazine article they did on me in the player section cuz yeah we're players lol

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I guess that's not me in a magazine article talking about players LOL keep getting your research though I think it's funny

20210709_162750.jpg

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
And because the boat is not right in front of me I'm downloading pictures that I took with my phone idiot. How else would I show you a photo I have to take a picture it's on my phone then I download it from my phone to the website I guess that doesn't make sense to you.

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
You are a special kind of special. Congratulations on your boat and custom racing shirt, its kind of ironic though that you call out a 1700 dollar tire carrier and yet you traveled to Michigan to buy a boat. Also, google has the ability to search based off of an image, so dont let it go to your head. Then again, you do have a framed story about yourself from 22 years ago, so that may be hard to do.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
You are a special kind of special. Congratulations on your boat and custom racing shirt, its kind of ironic though that you call out a 1700 dollar tire carrier and yet you traveled to Michigan to buy a boat. Also, google has the ability to search based off of an image, so dont let it go to your head. Then again, you do have a framed story about yourself from 22 years ago, so that may be hard to do.
What ever you think 😂 and yes I still own the boat and no I did not sell it. And now I don't waste my money if there's something just as good for less money why would I buy it yes $1,700 for that is a waste of money I spend $4,000 a month on a hobby but when you're having fun it doesn't matter. I'm done explaining to you I'm the one that has fun you're the one searching like a lost kid