Sponsored

The Sunrider for Hardtop for the All New Jeep® Wrangler JL is here!

Arctickat

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
I had to call in an order due to the website canceling it. NO confirmation email,no new order number, no call.

I don't expect Amazon like service but I expect a little bit of" Hello your order is confirmed and here is your new number" action via email

DB
I had the same concerns. Called in, gave them my cc info and waited for some kind of confirmation or charge to my cc card. Concerned I contacted Cassie who verified that my order was in and in the same que spot as before. She also added that my cc will not be charged until shipped. I have to agree though a little better communication could have save Cassie a bunch of pm.s and us customers some anxiety.
Sponsored

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I had to call in an order due to the website canceling it. NO confirmation email,no new order number, no call.

I don't expect Amazon like service but I expect a little bit of" Hello your order is confirmed and here is your new number" action via email

DB
Yea, i only have the credit card charge as a receipt. I guess it doesn't matter at this point since it's winter. It's worth the wait, I loved it on my JK.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, Fedex driver just pulled in an he dropped off my Sunrider for JL. 8-)

Of course, no notification from Bestop that it had in fact shipped. I had to sign for it, so good thing I happened to be home.

Shipping weight was 38# . It left Bestop on 11/15.

I unpacked it. Directions are in there. No obvious sign of damage. Will install tomorrow.

Of course, they overcharged me by $216.25. Called Bestop and they are going to issue a credit to my charge card.

Will post here tomorrow how the install goes for me.

Sponsored

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Well, Fedex driver just pulled in an he dropped off my Sunrider for JL. 8-)

Of course, no notification from Bestop that it had in fact shipped. I had to sign for it, so good thing I happened to be home.

Shipping weight was 38# . It left Bestop on 11/15.

I unpacked it. Directions are in there. No obvious sign of damage. Will install tomorrow.

Of course, they overcharged me by $216.25. Called Bestop and they are going to issue a credit to my charge card.

Will post here tomorrow how the install goes for me.

I wasn't home so all I got today was a note from Fedex on the door. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow!

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No thanks to Bestop, I found a video that shows the install of the Sunrider on the JL:

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My guess is the biggest pain in the arse of the install will be the 2, Z-clips and getting them into the hole / in properly..

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Bubba33

I went to the Morris 4x4 website and could not find the darn video. Then I did a Google search and that video was tendered. Your saying Morris had one got me looking for sure. (Thanks!) Unbelievable that no one from Bestop came here and mentioned the video or posted the written instructions.

I spoke with Bestop reps, last Friday and today and multiple other tines, and each time they said daaaaaaaaah, did not have directions and should be in the box. No mention by them to seek out the video from their sister company.

Bestop has been a real ball dropper to say the least, in regard to this offering..

Sponsored

Bubba33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jeep wrangler Sahara JL
@Bubba33

I went to the Morris 4x4 website and could not find the darn video. Then I did a Google search and that video was tendered. Your saying Morris had one got me looking for sure. (Thanks!) Unbelievable that no one from Bestop came here and mentioned the video or posted the written instructions.

I spoke with Bestop reps, last Friday and today and multiple other tines, and each time they said daaaaaaaaah, did not have directions and should be in the box. No mention by them to seek out the video from their sister company.

Bestop has been a real ball dropper to say the least, in regard to this offering..
Yup you just had to click on the sunrider top. Lol. So you had to sign for it. I just got a email today that they would be calling me.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Bubba33

Yes, I did have to sign for it.. Was raining and the box was soaked but not soaked all the way through.

I got the twill. The material is real nice. There is say 6 pages or so of instructions.

Firecracker18

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Jeep, Honda Lawnmower
Occupation
Commercial Insurance
@Rhinebeck01

Do you know what order # you were so we can try to guesstimate our queue? The top wasn't supposed to charge until shipped and since my card was charged I'd think I'm somewhere close...but with the vendors system running similar to Atari Pong, and no reconfirmation of the re-order I have zero way of knowing if it will be soon or January.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Firecracker18

Well, Bestop reps gave me two stories... for awhile they said I was pre-order #4 and then the a week ago, they said pre-order #17 and then on Friday they told me pre-order # 4. Once or twice when I called they had trouble even finding info in regard to my order.

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
I ordered mine today from 4 Wheel Parts in Mesa, AZ. They were told ETA from the factory mid December. I was quoted 1 hour of installation labor at $110/hr.
Sponsored