The Salesman Stories

schneidvegas

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
I was looking around to see if there was anything like this and didn’t find anything. I’ve had multiple run in’s with salesman on jeep lots that somewhat drive me insane. I figured maybe others have stories and we can share these real life experiences!

The other day I went in for the first oil change. I walked out to the parking lot to get a ride with my buddy and noticed a granite crystal JLU with the mopar side steps and a lift and tires. I walked over to see the side steps and information on the lift and tires, which there was none but a salesman noticed me looking at it and came out to assist. He started talking jeep information so told him I was checking out the side steps and I asked him if the lift was the 2” mopar lift.

He replied “I don’t know, I know we did it though...” and he walked over to the jeep, pointed to the shocks and said “This is actually a Fox lift.”
Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I don't believe you can as there are replies and it would delete those as well which you would not have permission to do. Most people just change the subject to something like "DELETE THREAD". They don't get deleted however but when that is seen people know they can skip over it generally.

The hard part about searching for threads is you have to use the right keywords. Knowing what keywords may get you your results is dependent on how the author titled the thread. You could use keywords that are similar but not the same and never find what you are looking for.
Sponsored