Sponsored

The Oracle light kit for the grill of the JL with the 3 amber LEDs.

longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
Does anybody know if you can hook these up to be DRL on a base jeep? So on start up they come on. Also does Oracle have options to change the color of the lights? If not they should in my humble opinion.

Thanks
Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Does anybody know if you can hook these up to be DRL on a base jeep? So on start up they come on. Also does Oracle have options to change the color of the lights? If not they should in my humble opinion.

Thanks
Do a google for "oracle grill lights JLWranglerforum" you'll find a bunch of threads on first result. Go from there.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing

Thanks
Hello! The DRL wire cannot be used as a power source - Tapping into Park Lights will give manual control over LED accessory during daytime driving - LED accessory will turn on automatically in night mode when switch is set to AUTO - For full automatic control over the LED accessory use fuse F52 in the engine compartment fuse panel.

The pre-runner kit dis not offered in ColorSHIFT but they are available in white, red, blue, green, and amber.

-Brittany

OP
OP
longfiredragon

longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
Thanks Brittany. One person suggested I do a search on here but I had already done that and didn't find what I was asking about.

Anyway, (base Jeep)I don't have DRL so don't think that wire is even there. Can't hook into the switch for auto at night, base Jeep no auto lights. Don't want manual control at all. I want the lights on every time the ignition is turned on, day or night.

So it sounds like I need to use the accessory fuse F52 under the hood and this will power the lights any time the jeep is in the run position.

That's what I was looking for. Thank you!

Last edited:

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Brittany. One person suggested I do a search on here but I had already done that and didn't find what I was asking about.

Anyway, (base Jeep)I don't have DRL so don't think that wire is even there. Can't hook into the switch for auto at night, base Jeep no auto lights. Don't want manual control at all. I want the lights on every time the ignition is turned on, day or night.

So it sounds like I need to use the accessory fuse F52 under the hood and this will power the lights any time the jeep is in the run position.

That's what I was looking for. Thank you!
Hey Darryl,

That's correct. You can either use F52 (Cigar Outlet) or F45 (Rear Cargo Outlet - IGN)
Sponsored