Sponsored

Bigech33

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 DRW, 2021 Wrangler Sahara Altitude
I returned the product. I called and they said the PCM I had wasn't working with the device.
Sponsored

BK4x4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
On the fence between Flashcal+ or Tazer Mini. Flashcal+ seems great with the user interface, but fairly new and buggy based on thread feedback. I know this shares some of the Tazer Mini features, but does it have:

1. AutoPark disable
2. Triple Honk disable when temporarily stepping out of running/parked vehicle
3. Any plans for future feature adds

I have a 2022 JLUR and already have a security bypass module for use with OBD scanner, can I just get a Flashcal+ w/o the bypass module that will work with my ‘22 JL, i.e. part 3581?
Appreciate the feedback.

OP
OP

Mike@Powerteq

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.superchips.com
Vehicle(s)
16 JK, 18 JL 2.0T, 22 Wagoneer 3.0TT
Occupation
Senior Category Manager – Domestic Tuning at Holley
Amy plans for any performance upgrades to be added?
If you mean tuning, not at this time, on the FC+.

On the fence between Flashcal+ or Tazer Mini. Flashcal+ seems great with the user interface, but fairly new and buggy based on thread feedback. I know this shares some of the Tazer Mini features, but does it have:

1. AutoPark disable
2. Triple Honk disable when temporarily stepping out of running/parked vehicle
3. Any plans for future feature adds

I have a 2022 JLUR and already have a security bypass module for use with OBD scanner, can I just get a Flashcal+ w/o the bypass module that will work with my ‘22 JL, i.e. part 3581?
Appreciate the feedback.
I need to confirm the 1 and 2, 3 is a yes for sure.
If you have a bypass, yes, you can order the JK version.

Thanks

Vakha

First Name
Vakha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator 2022
Hello friends! I have problems, please tell me where to turn. After installing flashcal+ on jeep gladiator jt 2022, the error ACC FCW came out (cruise control, collision warning), I just can’t fix it. I left a request on the support website, but did not receive a response. There is a problem with the vehicle and the collision agreement module is not working. The computer constantly produces many different errors. There are no installation instructions or manuals flashcal+ anywhere.
Jeep Wrangler JL The new Mobile Flashcal+ by Superchips has arrived! IMG_4176

Sponsored

swampflyer

First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jlr-2015 jette tdi-2013 mb
Occupation
retired
I guess it must be the nature of things, there doesn’t seem to be any item that’s been marketed that will do what we want to do without some kind of problem.

oldcjguy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Challenger Hellcat, 19 Challenger Scatpack, 20 JLUR Recon
Occupation
Software Engineer
Hello friends! I have problems, please tell me where to turn. After installing flashcal+ on jeep gladiator jt 2022, the error ACC FCW came out (cruise control, collision warning), I just can’t fix it. I left a request on the support website, but did not receive a response. There is a problem with the vehicle and the collision agreement module is not working. The computer constantly produces many different errors. There are no installation instructions or manuals flashcal+ anywhere.
Turn the vehicle of and let it sit for a while with everything off. Give the Jeep's network and modules all time to power down. Those kinds of things happen when modules lose communication with other modules. And that will always happen when reprogramming. After everything has powered down and been sitting for while, go ahead and turn the ignition on again. See if everything works. I've seen things like this happen with weak batteries too. How is your battery? Since programming is happening without the engine running make sure your batteries are good or hooked up to a charger. If voltage dips enough different modules may start to act up and report errors

Vakha

First Name
Vakha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator 2022
Turn the vehicle of and let it sit for a while with everything off. Give the Jeep's network and modules all time to power down. Those kinds of things happen when modules lose communication with other modules. And that will always happen when reprogramming. After everything has powered down and been sitting for while, go ahead and turn the ignition on again. See if everything works. I've seen things like this happen with weak batteries too. How is your battery? Since programming is happening without the engine running make sure your batteries are good or hooked up to a charger. If voltage dips enough different modules may start to act up and report errors
dear friend thank you for your help! I tried to make the car fall asleep and wake up by turning on the ignition, turning off the ignition and waiting for the screen to go out, I did this several times - it didn’t help, the error remained. I completely disconnected two batteries, reset all settings on the radio system display - it didn’t help, the error remained. I tried to reset the errors via Flashcal+ - it didn’t help, the error remained. I completely removed the Flashcal+ unit and disconnected the battery - it didn’t help, the error remained.

OP
OP

Mike@Powerteq

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.superchips.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Have you heard back from our support team? Can you give them a call if possible, at 407-585-7000

Thanks

Sponsored

jeffbn

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
I just replaced a TazerJL Lite with a FC+ yesterday, and after setting Tire Size (which caused ABS resets etc.) I too have the same issues now....

OP
OP

Mike@Powerteq

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.superchips.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I just replaced a TazerJL Lite with a FC+ yesterday, and after setting Tire Size (which caused ABS resets etc.) I too have the same issues now....
If you set it back to the stock tire size, does the issue go away? This is a 19 JL?

jeffbn

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
If you set it back to the stock tire size, does the issue go away? This is a 19 JL?
2019 JLUR 3.6. I will try that later today and contact Tech Support if it doesn't resolve the problem.

OP
OP

Mike@Powerteq

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.superchips.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
2019 JLUR 3.6. I will try that later today and contact Tech Support if it doesn't resolve the problem.
407-585-7000 if needed.

Thanks

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon & 2021 JT Rubicon
Have you heard back from our support team? Can you give them a call if possible, at 407-585-7000

Thanks
I have same issue with ACC & FCW warning lights appearing after programing new tire size with FlashCal+ in my 21 JLU w/3.6L App Version: 1.4(41) Firmware Version: 7.1 / 1.40
Sponsored