Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

dealer misspelled my last name on order sheet.. Is this a mountain or mole hill issue going forward?..

Jeep Wrangler JL The new Jeep order tracking site is up and running! 4EDBEB4F-84A1-4EAB-B706-172A75C5E10D
That implies that your physical window sticker will likely have it misspelled too. That may or may not matter to you.

Axelbndr

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 2door, 6Mt, PBJ, Blk. Top, Bl
That implies that your physical window sticker will likely have it misspelled too. That may or may not matter to you.
The misspelling is the end of last name son vs. sen. common enough mistake & usually no correction due or given.
Was enough to lock me outta tracking.. what else? I got 14 weeks of crazy built up so financing, tread lightly, agreed upon price, 😂
Jeep chat’s Amber says not to worry dealer can make the corrections... (spell check wanted to enter corruptions).. 14 weeks it’s not easy!

Last edited:

MDawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xe, 2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Has anyone figured out what the frequency of the updates are?

Sponsored

Surfin3591

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride , 2022 Rubicon XR (on order)
As I sit here nearly 6 months later, and this is my 2nd time being “scheduled/D1” status (1st time was back in Feb). It is supposed to ship “late May” according to my dealer. Looks like that will be another let down.

Jeep Wrangler JL The new Jeep order tracking site is up and running! F9FD8BA5-1B60-453B-ABF7-25D3DE0C37F2

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

The misspelling is the end of last name son vs. sen. common enough mistake & usually no correction due or given.
Was enough to lock me outta tracking.. what else? I got 14 weeks of crazy built up so financing, tread lightly, agreed upon price, 😂
Jeep chat’s Amber says not to worry dealer can make the corrections... (spell check wanted to enter corruptions).. 14 weeks it’s not a easy!
I'm about to start week 24. You're right: it's not easy.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Has anyone figured out what the frequency of the updates are?
It's not immediate. I received a delivery ETA 44 minutes ago and it's not showing on the tracker yet.

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Hydro Blue JULRD
Occupation
Systems Administrator
It's not immediate. I received a delivery ETA 44 minutes ago and it's not showing on the tracker yet.
So is your Jeep soon to be headed to AEV?

Sponsored

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
Absolute joke of a company! I wish I hated the Wrangler and could just easily walk away.

22DEF1D6-2064-4695-BFA8-9D43E2ECFE0A.jpeg
Go order a Bronco - no communication, no way to track it, hope you get it before the government outlaws gas engines, then pay the hefty ADM the dealer charges you when your vehicle finally arrives.

Or go get a GM - you'll get a $75 credit for not having heated seats or wheel, but a promise to have a dealer tear your brand new vehicle apart to install them when they are available.

I have both a Bronco and a Ram on order, and I have to admit the Ram process and order tracker is giving me the warm fuzzies compared to the stories I see over on the Bronco forum. The fact that they implemented this order tracking site means they are at least trying to help us out.

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model Y, Gladiator
Go order a Bronco - no communication, no way to track it, hope you get it before the government outlaws gas engines, then pay the hefty ADM the dealer charges you when your vehicle finally arrives.

Or go get a GM - you'll get a $75 credit for not having heated seats or wheel, but a promise to have a dealer tear your brand new vehicle apart to install them when they are available.

I have both a Bronco and a Ram on order, and I have to admit the Ram process and order tracker is giving me the warm fuzzies compared to the stories I see over on the Bronco forum. The fact that they implemented this order tracking site means they are at least trying to help us out.
I was able to track both my broncos (including following the train it was on) and bought them under invoice

The GM part is true lol

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

So is your Jeep soon to be headed to AEV?
I sure hope so.
We have been provided an estimated delivery to dealer window of 05/18/2022 - 05/29/2022.

Note that their estimate goes back almost a week. Really bizarre. My dealer (Lindsey @ Dan Cummins) says that it hasn't shipped yet.

There's a slight chance that we'll have it for our trip to the Ozarks around July 4th, but that seems unlikely with Jeep's questionable trucking strategies along with AEV's 4-6 week lead time. August seems more likely.

Reactions: ogo

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
I knew the tracker looked familiar
Jeep Wrangler JL The new Jeep order tracking site is up and running! 22DEF1D6-2064-4695-BFA8-9D43E2ECFE0A
t
The accuracy is probably about the same between the two of them.

order your Jeep and pizza simultaneously, and they will both arrive within minutes of each other...

10 months later!
Sponsored