First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 JLUW XR 2.0T, ‘23 JLU 4xe Sahara
Occupation
IT
Yesterday was was traveling roundtrip from Columbus to Toledo and I pass a TON of jeeps being trucked south. 21 semi’s full and 16 dully trucks with 3 jeeps on fifthwheel ramp trailers. I travel this a decent amount and never seen soo many.

too bad I did not see mine on a truck. I’m just waiting on delivery 🤞

Yfz04drt

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport Altitude
Got the call today! Mine has been through the dealer inspection and is ready to go. Planning to pick it up Monday.

Tampa4XE

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE Rubicon
It seems over the last week or so, Jeep Chat is just using the same tracker as we are. It used to be they'd provide information before it changed in the tracker. As a test, I tried to get information with only my VIN and customer info, and said I don't know the VON. They said they couldn't look it up without the VON because they use the tracker and gave me the tracker URL. So... as flawed as the tracker is, I guess it is now really the only source other than the dealer to get updates.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

It seems over the last week or so, Jeep Chat is just using the same tracker as we are. It used to be they'd provide information before it changed in the tracker. As a test, I tried to get information with only my VIN and customer info, and said I don't know the VON. They said they couldn't look it up without the VON because they use the tracker and gave me the tracker URL. So... as flawed as the tracker is, I guess it is now really the only source other than the dealer to get updates.
There's a decent chance that some of their staff was let go after the tracker was introduced.

Sponsored

40Caliber

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Rubicon
I have a question. I looked at my vehicle tracking today. I thought my name was on the page as the buyer in the top corner. is this correct or am I remembering wrong?

i dont see it now

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I have a question. I looked at my vehicle tracking today. I thought my name was on the page as the buyer in the top corner. is this correct or am I remembering wrong?

i dont see it now
I don't think that it has ever had that detail.

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs