AgentWolf

AgentWolf

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
So the Synergy coils are in and the spring rates are perfect.
I did 4” front and 3” rear coils because I have steel bumpers and a winch. I also have a 37” spare on the back.
It sits about 1/4” higher in the rear. It’s perfectly set for what I wanted.
Interesting, sounds like the opposite of my issue. Maybe the two door with the spare in the rear is heavier than expected.
Sponsored

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Interesting, sounds like the opposite of my issue. Maybe the two door with the spare in the rear is heavier than expected.
And you verified with the spring numbers that they are the correct ones?

OP
OP
AgentWolf

AgentWolf

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update on this.

The new , heavier (30) springs arrived and have leveled out the rear more. Hoping the return with Synergy of the (20) springs will be easy but I unfortunately don't have much faith in this after how hard it was to get ahold of them in the first place.

There is still the contact issue with the steering brace and a clunk coming from around the steering box. Not sure what this is going to be. Hope to have it on a lift soon. May end up taking it off.

27F5E0E1-858C-4E4B-8888-85400B448695.jpeg

J0E

First Name
J0e
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bt39.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 05 LJR on 43s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Drywall construction - reel estate
Problems:

2. 4WD stopped working on a gnarly trail and ABS locked my rear driver tire up. It threw a transfer case error. The dealer replaced the sensor in the transfer case and it has not happened again.
Wow, good thing it wasn't too gnarly. I'm picking my 2021 JLR up in Spokane in a couple months. I was planning on doing a shakedown cruse on my way back to Seattle. I don't want to get stranded with a problem like that.

OP
OP
AgentWolf

AgentWolf

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, good thing it wasn't too gnarly. I'm picking my 2021 JLR up in Spokane in a couple months. I was planning on doing a shakedown cruse on my way back to Seattle. I don't want to get stranded with a problem like that.
Be sure to check all your fuses, connections and caps before you make that trip.
Sponsored