The list of issues with my 1 month old 2018 Sahara

OP
OP

Nology

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
A little update on the JL. I still own it and it's currently sitting at 25k miles. The doors have started bubbling at the hinges and along the bottom. Going on a month wait to have a dealer approved shop schedule the job.

Both sun visors just fell off for some reason and I can honestly say the passenger side one has been used maybe twice. Took it to the dealer and they only fixed on so back it goes for the second.

The top is still leaking. The left rear corner slowed down but has since started to leak every time it rains. Right side back seat area just started to leak and has taken the lead for the worst leak spot to date. Both front corners are now leaking as well so back to the dealer for that and probably another few weeks with no loaner.

I actually went out a bought a used car because Jeep refuses to give loaners and it's stuck there for days, sometimes weeks on end. The saddest part, I bought a 2002 4runner with 160k miles and every single service record. It's had less repair work in its lifetime than my Jeep in just the first year.
Jeep Wrangler JL The list of issues with my 1 month old 2018 Sahara IMG_0105.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL The list of issues with my 1 month old 2018 Sahara IMG_0106.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL The list of issues with my 1 month old 2018 Sahara IMG_0107.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL The list of issues with my 1 month old 2018 Sahara IMG_0119.JPG
e
Sponsored

Last edited: