The JLU Gets A New Badge-PROTESTER RATED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spank

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
And thus we need to contain the spread of the virus first.
We can't, though. It's literally impossible.

The mere notion we can starve it out when cities and counties across the nation have different policies for mitigation alone is ridiculous. Remember, in many cities, you're allowed to pretty much ignore social distancing and mask mandates if you're protesting or rioting. And don't forget the lunacy of Lincoln County, Oregon where you didn't have to wear a mask if you weren't white. Such dipshittery has since been rescinded, but the fact these considerations even exist in the first place clearly shows that political angles outweigh public health and safety.

It is utterly frightening how insanely dishonest the media is with all of this. It's not a simple matter of fudging a number, leaving out a statistic, or presenting a single point of view. There's a concerted psychological component to it, a method of manipulation that is incredibly fine-tuned and expertly crafted.

And, of course, we have simple human nature and the fact that damn near everybody can't wear a mask correctly as it is. You can buy the most expensive N-Whatever-the-Fuck mask out there and sterilize it with the holiest of bleaching and cleaning supplies, but the second you put it on your face, go about your day, and scratch that itch you can't ignore near your nose or cheek or chin, you have rendered it completely useless.

There certainly are people who don't wear them correctly, but a lot of the anti-mask rhetoric is nonsense.
No, it isn't. If people want to wear a mask to make themselves feel better, go for it, but I'm not responsible for other people's shitty immune systems. I'll take the risk of getting COVID and if it kills me, then it sucks to be me. That is a choice we should freely be able to make, not the government, not Jack Dorsey, not Mark Zuckerberg, and not CNN.

There are plenty of arguments from medical professionals around the world that state masks are completely useless, but damn near all of them are censored by media and social networking platforms. For as much as people claim there is "scientific consensus" regarding COVID, they are quick to censor any opposing or differing opinions. That's the exact opposite of science.

Wearing a mask to avoid a single virus while still touching hundreds of surfaces coated with millions of other viruses, bacteria, and pathogens on top of breathing the garbage in the air along with your own carbon dioxide that you aren't properly expelling because you're covering your nose and mouth on a daily basis definitely needs to go on the highlight reel of the most retarded fucking things humanity has ever done.

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Rebel 12 and...... a 2012 Prius
idiotic

do you wear pants into stores despite it infringing on your FREEDUMB!!!

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
so no pants in Walmart?

(fwiw, i've gotten away with free ballin in a robe at 7-11 at 4am before....but i digress)

...back to you.

no pants in 7-11?

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
who are 'my people'? pants wear'rs?

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
so, just to wrap a little bow around this conversation...in your world, this sign is fine...

1596064274856.png

...but if you add "Mask" to that list....errrrrbody commies!!!

Do I have that correct?

Spank

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
so, just to wrap a little bow around this conversation...in your world, this sign is fine...

1596064274856.png

...but if you add "Mask" to that list....errrrrbody commies!!!

Do I have that correct?
Correct.

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know you're troll'n but unfortunately, i think the other guy may actually be that stupid

Spank

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know you're troll'n but unfortunately, i think the other guy may actually be that stupid
I'm not trolling at all.

Pants don't inhibit my ability to breathe air. Neither do shoes. Neither does a shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clayton Offroad