The JLU Gets A New Badge-PROTESTER RATED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMischief

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
So I went looking and found this video which shows 6 different clips from video taken. I was wrong on a number of things. It wasn't a sport bike chasing, looks like a standard. The truck actually hit the jeep on the driver side causing the damage and flat tire, it does not appear that the Jeep hit a jersey barrier. Another thing that really stood out to me is the other guns in the protest. At 2:12 in this video there is a very obvious gun from someone who was not the shooter, but looks prepared to shoot. I don't know how common guns are at these type of protests, but it seems like an incredibly bad idea to have your gun there and these people seem like they may be quick to draw. Or at least quicker than I think I would be in that same situation. Anywho; sorry for the earlier misinformation.

DWEI

First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
THIN BLUE LINE
Maybe the driver aired down his front tire to go over possible debris.... jk #Murica

entropy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Scientist
Alright I am just gonna say it...

1) The jeep driver is 100% dumb. Sorry but accelerating towards a crowd of people like that is NOT justified by the fact. Never, he could have killed people ,regardless of what these protesters believe they don't deserve to die. And also, it would have ruined his entire life if he would have hit one of them. So pretty bad for him too, I rather take another route, even if it takes me an extra 2 hours to get home than to kill somebody.
2) The shooter needs to be jailed. Another dumbass. Why the hell would you discharge a weapon in a crowd like that? hit the tires of a moving vehicle? seriously? did he really think he was in a 007 movie?. Luckily the frustrated jeep driver didn't lose control of his jeep because of the shooter which could have ended up killing several.

This video shows dumbness from every angle you look at.

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Rebel 12 and...... a 2012 Prius
Did the scary people make you pee your panties? You also might take note that they aren't burning, looting, attacking law enforcement, or generally breaking any laws at all...
lol @ thinking I wear underwear :CWL:

nostatic

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JL Sport S PDN, '18 R1200GS Rallye
Occupation
chief bottle washer

Mikester86

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Rubicon
well...

There's a place for this, but as far as I can tell, this forum ain't it.
Yep, there is a place for all the above stated, and it sure as hell isn't America! Or this Forum, but I digress.

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Rebel 12 and...... a 2012 Prius
Did the scary people make you pee your panties? You also might take note that they aren't burning, looting, attacking law enforcement, or generally breaking any laws at all...
fwiw, they did kinda threaten to lynch the Governor....so there's that.

after all...they were really mad about being asked to stay home for a couple weeks and not being able to get a haircut and stuff...

the struggle is real

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
If you guys don’t like protesters, just wait for a few more millions to lose their jobs, for unemployment benefits and eviction moratoriums to expire at the end of this week, and for millions of Americans to lose their homes.

“Protecting buildings” will soon seem the least of our worries.
And thus we need the economy to fully reopen but some won’t allow that. Stop paying people more to sit on their butts would be a good start.

OP
tlknasel

tlknasel

First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Web Applications Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Guys, please accept my apologies for posting this on the main forum! I did not see the other categories!

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Pharmacy Product Implementation Manager
Looks stock... maybe 40s would’ve provided an easier target? :LOL:

My AP US Government teacher in HS used to always say, “The right for you to swing a punch ends at the tip of my nose.”

Idiots on both sides. Hope no life threatening injuries and people learn their lessons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morris 4x4 Center