California The Jeep Survey - Reflect how you feel

missionale

First Name
Jeepie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
I've always wondered why individuals buy from dealerships they have no support for. Reading some of these threads is like watching the movie Fargo - "you need the undercoating" - first tell Jeep exactly how you feel - I always laugh when the sales person says - and rate us all 10's...I only will if you deserve it. Why does the buyer feel threatened when the dealership says this? Do you really feel it will affect you, as the buyer, in any way? It should make the dealership better. I just finished filling out my survey - on one end I had a dealership (Normandin) that had no interest in ordering my Jeep but are fantastic in their service center and another dealer, Gilroy Jeep, that bent over backwards for my business (Tread Lightly, Ordered exactly what I wanted etc).
So keep telling Jeep your experiences, good and bad. Also there has been some discussion on the elimination of the Tread Lightly affiliation etc. It's time to tell Jeep exactly how you feel on this subject. I felt good supporting Tread Lightly and not having to haggle for a discount was even better. Ok I'm done now......:)
Sponsored

Bulletbill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
In fairness, I had probably the best experience of any car dealer at my last dealership where I bought my Jeep. They didn’t have to ask for 10s I gave them without any reservation.

However, that being said, I certainly have been to bad dealerships. To expound on that point, I passed on a dealer that was five minutes down the road in lieu of one that was 40 minutes away because I didn’t get the best vibe from the closer one.