Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
The Bronco Sport maybe. But the Bronco that is on its way is far from an Escape.
I know that, its a joke. Just like when I see a Harley motorcycle being towed on a trailer. I ask the owner if you can ride them for long distances or do you have to tow them to where you plan to ride? It always helps to look and act stupid when asking these questions. I excel at looking stupid so it comes natural to me.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
I know that, its a joke. Just like when I see a Harley motorcycle being towed on a trailer. I ask the owner if you can ride them for long distances or do you have to tow them to where you plan to ride? It always helps to look and act stupid when asking these questions. I excel at looking stupid so it comes natural to me.
"A wise man knows to play stupid until the true situation is revealed"

It is a great skill to listen more than one talks; as by listening your responses tend to get you further.

This worked well in my younger days in the dating scene. With the hot girls the trick was to simply listen to them; repeat back slightly different (called paraphrasing) what they said to show you actually did listen; and the panties would come off. It was amazing and served me well from about 19 to 28.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
"A wise man knows to play stupid until the true situation is revealed"

It is a great skill to listen more than one talks; as by listening your responses tend to get you further.

This worked well in my younger days in the dating scene. With the hot girls the trick was to simply listen to them; repeat back slightly different (called paraphrasing) what they said to show you actually did listen; and the panties would come off. It was amazing and served me well from about 19 to 28.
Then what happened ???

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
As to the actual Future of Wrangler, all electric will be coming soon, as batteries are improving by the minute.
Electric car owners that I've listened to love theirs, and claim maintenance costs are very low compared to ICE vehicles. The instant torque alone is worth the price of admission, to me.
I agree EV is the future. But I'll wait for more trustworthy automakers to iron all the wrinkles first.

Fiat + electrical = BOOM!

Sponsored

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Me to even new Bronco owner. :Is that the new Ford Escape?" "No, it looks like a Ford Escape."
That's what I said to the new Mustang-E owner.... 🤪

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Engineer

HardSell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Built Rubicon replaced modestly built stolen '87 XJ
Occupation
Nose Picker
The all electric Jeep might stall the land closures, no noise, no fires from hot exhausts, did I say NO NOISE ? Also no engine oil, coolant spills...
A bit naive when it's all about the tire prints, foot prints, breathing the air.... in other words merely our presence in that precious liberal owned (in their minds) space. Our presence is the violation. Elite libs want the best of the planet to themselves. That's exactly what everyone of them has told me by their actions, their law and their attitudes. The rift raft (deplorables) is us.

Sponsored

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I weep for a future where "guys" get a boner over an electric "offroad" vehicle. Yeah nothing says offroad like wheeling for 4 hours then recharging for 24. Take your PC Snowflake mobiles and park them up your dark smelly backsides. I want CO2 belching noisy dead dinosaur burning manly off road mud slinging tree scraping vehicles. F the left and the non binary BS confused horse manure.

Thunderjet

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 F350
Electric vehicles are going to save the world. No emissions, no fumes, no smell, etc.
But where are they going to get all the electric to recharge the batteries?
Coal? Oil? Natural gas? Certainty not solar
EV has its benefits. But the "grid" in the USA absolutely can not support millions of more EV's recharging every day. It will happen, but not for another 30-50 years.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Electric vehicles won't save s#!t. It may delay some stuff from happening. But as long as people think making more people is a good thing the end will get closer.

HardSell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Built Rubicon replaced modestly built stolen '87 XJ
Occupation
Nose Picker
But where are they going to get all the electric to recharge the batteries?
Here's a link to something regarding that issue. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/first-u-s-small-nuclear-reactor-design-is-approved/

Yet,
Jeep Wrangler JL The future of the Wrangler Jeep IsNuclearEnergyDyin

In my conversations with liberals, bringing up Nuclear power generation as an energy solution is like waving a cross at a vampire or wearing garlic around my neck. So, it appears Thunder's 50 year side of his timeline seems realistic if not outright optimistic. Certainly gives the elites enough time to eliminate affordable personal transportation from society after taking your guns. Just think, if you can't afford to buy or borrow for it, you won't be there.
But as long as people think making more people is a good thing the end will get closer.
Did you see the videos of the new caravans soon to arrive at our borders?....more lib votes, more sanctuary cities like Portland, Seattle, L.A., NYC, Chicago, etc. Libs see all that as a good thing. As long as you're preoccupied with protecting your property and families, you're not going to be leaving town to enjoy the great outdoors. The elite Libs see the plandemic as a good thing for the environment while also an opportunity to realize their agenda to eliminate sharing their playgrounds.

Now, check this out:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...federal-workforce-and-requiring-mask-wearing/
Note this quote from the site: "all persons in Federal buildings or on Federal lands.

Moreover, sheeple, the new strains coming, perhaps dozens, will keep the masks on well beyond Thunder's 30-50 year timeline.
Now this from the W.H.O. we're now rejoining:
Jeep Wrangler JL The future of the Wrangler Jeep Are masks Enough?

I posted these references for the sake of the blind who are incapable of seeing our freedom vanishing as surely as the charges do on those exciting EV Wranglers. Good luck having fun wheeling your new JL acquisitions. Just saying...
Sponsored