TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
Here is the address: https://www.bonusdrive.com/Home/Register
Maybe I misunderstood what the golden ticket is...I assumed it was an incentive from FCA for $500. You get it as a random incentive when you inquire about Jeep vehicles and ask for brochures. I have received a couple of these in the past.
This register asks about you and then asks for the name of a bank/credit union or other association to search for. My credit union came up on the list as associated with FCA. If it is, you enter the VIN of your ordered vehicle and they send you $500!

So maybe this is not a golden ticket but it is still worth $500 for buying my Rubi.
I was informed that this money has nothing to do with Tread Lightly and the below invoice pricing.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ThirtyOne

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Maybe I misunderstood what the golden ticket is...I assumed it was an incentive from FCA for $500. You get it as a random incentive when you inquire about Jeep vehicles and ask for brochures. I have received a couple of these in the past.
This register asks about you and then asks for the name of a bank/credit union or other association to search for. My credit union came up on the list as associated with FCA. If it is, you enter the VIN of your ordered vehicle and they send you $500!

So maybe this is not a golden ticket but it is still worth $500 for buying my Rubi.
I was informed that this money has nothing to do with Tread Lightly and the below invoice pricing.
That's BonusDrive. Not Golden Ticket. But you are right. $500. Congratulations.

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU

Good deal, but different than “Golden Ticket”. Here is a thread for Bonus Drive:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/bonusdrive-500-cash-back-offer.2546/

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
It's the same as I've seen other people post, so no problem sharing it here since anyone can email him and get this price.

MSRP is $3965
Employee price $2973
His price $2665 $100 deductible
Or $2340 $200 deductible
How many miles is this good for?

Sponsored

Jetty2727

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
It's the same as I've seen other people post, so no problem sharing it here since anyone can email him and get this price.

MSRP is $3965
Employee price $2973
His price $2665 $100 deductible
Or $2340 $200 deductible
If i ordered my jeep from a different dealer and they dont come close to this price could i call him and get this price?

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
If i ordered my jeep from a different dealer and they dont come close to this price could i call him and get this price?
Yes, you do not need to buy the Jeep from him

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
So a couple questions. I just ordered my Jeep a couple of days ago. If I ask for some brochures and get a golden ticket then I assume it will expire at the end of march. Is 2 months enough time to have the Jeep built and delivered? Also I negotiated a price well below invoice could the dealer refuse to take the $500 bonus?
Thanks for the info

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
Beats me. I've been "ordering" brochures and requesting updates for the last 5 weeks and I haven't seen anything. Jeep will be here in 12 days or so

OP
OP
ThirtyOne

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
So a couple questions. I just ordered my Jeep a couple of days ago. If I ask for some brochures and get a golden ticket then I assume it will expire at the end of march. Is 2 months enough time to have the Jeep built and delivered? Also I negotiated a price well below invoice could the dealer refuse to take the $500 bonus?
Thanks for the info
It doesn't happen right away. They pick people at random and do a marketing campaign.

it don't cost nothing so you should go ahead and request the brochures.

The dealer will take it they get the full amount back from the factory.

Also be sure to check out BonusDrivevas a way to get another $500.

Sponsored

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
I was cleaning out my car yesterday, found a golden ticket that expired in October. Hope I get another one in time.for my soon to ordered jeep.

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
I requested brochures, so received information a couple days later, but no golden ticket. Does it come further down the road and separately from the brochures in email form?

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
I requested brochures, so received information a couple days later, but no golden ticket. Does it come further down the road and separately from the brochures in email form?
Mine came in the mail. Looked like a normal sales type advertisement. The flyer mentioned taking an extra $500 off, balah blah blah. There was a code next to my mailing address and name. Could be easily mistaken for junk mail (which it is when you're not in the market!).

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
Mine came in the mail. Looked like a normal sales type advertisement. The flyer mentioned taking an extra $500 off, balah blah blah. There was a code next to my mailing address and name. Could be easily mistaken for junk mail (which it is when you're not in the market!).
Oh man! You own the CJ I need in my life! A 79, the year I was born.. I keep telling the wife that it needs to happen!

LMontes

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 1994 XJ
Occupation
Business Owner
Crap! I think I might have thrown this away!!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.