FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
They offer a Military $500 incentive on select vehicles to active, retired, and veterans. However if you are not retired and like me did say 10 years, you only get the bonus if you are within 12 months of your Honorable discharge....cause ya know they appreciate your service but just for that 12 months....then that honorable incentive worthy sacrifice becomes less valuable and we dont care lol.

https://www.jeep.com/incentives/bonus-incentives.html
Sponsored

kacper244

First Name
Kacper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Sport S, 2016 VW Jetta, 1993 Wrangler YJ (Sold)
I got my $500 golden ticket in the mail on Monday. Yesterday I saw that the my local dealer has a Sport S with the exact options that I want in transit. I gave them a call and today someone left a voicemail saying that it is arriving tomorrow! It is their first one, I'm going to go check it out tomorrow and if all goes well I might be driving it back home. :fingerscrossed:

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
I was just told by my dealer that this certificate cannot be applied to SOLD orders. Has anyone who ordered a JL been told the same thing when they tried to apply it?

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
I was just told by my dealer that this certificate cannot be applied to SOLD orders. Has anyone who ordered a JL been told the same thing when they tried to apply it?
Incorrect. It can be applied to anything.

Sponsored

mark195

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK, 2016 SRT
Ok, so how do I convince the GM at the dealership of this???
Koons applied mine and send me updated out the door price this afternoon so definitely can be done

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
give me just a minute
Just talked to the guy on the phone that was told this by the GM and this time he used the term Ordered vehicle, not Sold. Not sure if that distinction makes a difference. They supposedly called an FCA rep too.

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
I had the ticket in hand, but didn't even need. I guess because I'm in their system as current Jeep owner, he just looked it up it showed. Applied.

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Just talked to the guy on the phone that was told this by the GM and this time he used the term Ordered vehicle, not Sold. Not sure if that distinction makes a difference. They supposedly called an FCA rep too.
Muppets...System is a little jicky right now, if you can hold on, I think I can help

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.