Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
i looked and don't see one at all. Just a welcome email and a promotion email.
Well, if you want to know for sure call the number in the OP and ask them if they have any TDMs in your name.
Sponsored

snelldogg

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC Sahara ETA 2/3
Well, if you want to know for sure call the number in the OP and ask them if they have any TDMs in your name.
good idea!

thanks!

pmcgeejr

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon Unlimited Eco-Diesel (ready to order...)
Occupation
Network Engineer
i looked and don't see one at all. Just a welcome email and a promotion email.
Just check periodically between spam and if you got gmail try the "promotions" folder i guess if not the inbox. I signed up like maybe in November and just got one and someone else said they signed up more recently and got it so I say just be patiently but seems like it may need to be used fast so best to just go order a jeep if you get it cool if not I wouldn't rely solely on it

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
Just check periodically between spam and if you got gmail try the "promotions" folder i guess if not the inbox. I signed up like maybe in November and just got one and someone else said they signed up more recently and got it so I say just be patiently but seems like it may need to be used fast so best to just go order a jeep if you get it cool if not I wouldn't rely solely on it
I'm printing mine!

Sponsored

cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
I got one in november which ran out jan 2nd but got another by email yesterday which is good till 2/28. My jeep is scheduled for build 1/8 so it should be here soon enough to use it.

Stuweeks

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Just signed up, guess we'll see!

If anyone has one they won't be able to use, I'll take it! Are they transferable? I ordered my JLUR two days ago, sounds like the ticket will be good for when mine arrives.

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
Just signed up, guess we'll see!

If anyone has one they won't be able to use, I'll take it! Are they transferable? I ordered my JLUR two days ago, sounds like the ticket will be good for when mine arrives.
I have an extra one but it says it is not transferable , I checked since I had an extra one I as going to offer it to someone who needed it - this is what is on the certificate -

"Certificate is valid for the person named on certificate and is transferable only to immediate family members within the same household with proof of address (valid driver’s license or state identification card required). "

snelldogg

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC Sahara ETA 2/3
I have an extra one but it says it is not transferable , I checked since I had an extra one I as going to offer it to someone who needed it - this is what is on the certificate -

"Certificate is valid for the person named on certificate and is transferable only to immediate family members within the same household with proof of address (valid driver’s license or state identification card required). "
Too bad! Where in Jersey did you order and did they allow for the certificate along with whatever you negotiated?

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
Too bad! Where in Jersey did you order and did they allow for the certificate along with whatever you negotiated?
I ordered from Koons, it was the best deal and I'll take Amtrak to get there. I didn't ask them about the certificate yet since I have to get it by 2/28 to use it.

Sponsored

snelldogg

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC Sahara ETA 2/3
I ordered from Koons, it was the best deal and I'll take Amtrak to get there. I didn't ask them about the certificate yet since I have to get it by 2/28 to use it.
Cool, thanks. I ordered from Nielsen and was curious if they accepted it. Then again, if vehicle isn't in by 2/28 its moot.

Good luck!

TraktorE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Cool, thanks. I ordered from Nielsen and was curious if they accepted it. Then again, if vehicle isn't in by 2/28 its moot.

Good luck!
I inquired about a year ago with Koons for a JK.
Was no problem then to have the golden ticket added on top of their offer. Decided in the end to skip though and waited for the JL... :)

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
I read tbe fine print, all good! As long as delivery date is met (2/28)

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
Yup, got mine yesterday with the same 2/28 use-by date.

Status
Not open for further replies.