Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
You guys think we can go to the dealer and redeem the code towards the down payment since all of us gave in sonething for the factory order .. or maybe we can tell them to use it towards something and just credit to us when we get our jls.. unless there system requires them all jl info (vin etc.) to reedem.
No.
Sponsored

mark195

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK, 2016 SRT
I got one in the mail today...seems like the same thing. Has certificate #, etc....did anyone else get one in the mail or all email?

XJ-99

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (sold), 2010 Toyota RAV4v6 Limited (sold), 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, Mojito!
I just got one by e-mail, good until February 28. If I remember correctly I requested a brochure (both by e-mail and regular mail) about two weeks ago.

pmcgeejr

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon Unlimited Eco-Diesel (ready to order...)
Occupation
Network Engineer
I received mines found it in the spam and hope its real. The link actually goes to jeep.com but it shows a certificate number and says offer ends feb 28, 2018 so im excited. I plan to order within a month anyways.

pmcgeejr

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Engineer
I just got one by e-mail, good until February 28. If I remember correctly I requested a brochure (both by e-mail and regular mail) about two weeks ago.
got mines too ^_^

Sponsored

Hughesonthenet

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue 2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
IT Director
I received mines found it in the spam and hope its real. The link actually goes to jeep.com but it shows a certificate number and says offer ends feb 28, 2018 so im excited. I plan to order within a month anyways.
Just be sure you take note of the fine print at the bottom of the email...

(2) Exclusive $500 Bonus Cash Allowance offer is valid toward the purchase or lease of most eligible new and unused 2017 or 2018 Chrysler, Dodge, JeepĀ®, Ram and FIATĀ® Brand vehicles (excludes 2017 Chrysler 200 Sedan, Pacifica Hybrid, Dodge Viper, FIAT 500e, 500 Hatchback Pop, 500X Pop, Jeep Compass (Old MK Body Model), Patriot, SRT and 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, FIAT 500e, 500 Hatchback Pop, 500X Pop and SRT). Customer must take retail delivery by February 28, 2018. The Bonus Cash Allowance offer is not available to the general public. Offer is additive to most current national, regional and other bonus incentives and is available on Dealership Employee Purchase or Affiliate Rewards Program vehicles. Offer is not compatible with FCA Employee Advantage Program, FCA CDI Program and all other direct mail/email programs. Certificate is valid for the person named on certificate and is transferable only to immediate family members within the same household with proof of address (valid driverā€™s license or state identification card required). Offer cannot be combined with program 39CJ4. Certificate must be presented to a participating franchised FCA US LLC dealer. Only one (1) original certificate is valid; duplicates are not. Certificate must be redeemed at time of purchase or lease of eligible vehicle.

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top
If you haven't ordered yet, your odds of getting your Jeep before Feb 28 are diminishing rapidly. Better order now and pray hard.

OP
OP
ThirtyOne

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
If I were to get one of these "Golden Tickets" would I be able to apply it to my already agreed on price at closing without any issues?
Yes. It is basically treated like a cash coupon.

pmcgeejr

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Engineer
Thanks for clarifying you all, hopefully then I get another one maybe before or unless they have any on lot and I can use it for.

Sponsored

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
Thanks for clarifying you all, hopefully then I get another one maybe before or unless they have any on lot and I can use it for.
I want mine! I signed up.

snelldogg

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC Sahara ETA 2/3
i signed up yesterday and get an introductory email from jeep today. Hopefully i am in the que now...

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
I want mine! I signed up.
I just checked my email. It was in "promotions" in Gmail (not spam, but close). I got it! MO money towards the beast! Thanks Forum!

pmcgeejr

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Engineer
I just checked my email. It was in "promotions" in Gmail (not spam, but close). I got it! MO money towards the beast! Thanks Forum!
Mines was in spam since i got a outlook (@live) email address

snelldogg

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC Sahara ETA 2/3
i looked and don't see one at all. Just a welcome email and a promotion email.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.