Not open for further replies.

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
FAIL!!! When I called the number and verified the amount of the TDM value and got the control number, I also verified it was good for a Wrangler, HOWEVER, it turns out it was not applicable to JL's, just JK Wranglers. Oh well. They didn't hit me with the price increase and I got my Tread Lightly on top of my negotiated price, so I still came out OK. The highlighted portion shows the exclusions.
IMG_5667.jpg
Doesn't exclude JLU though
Sponsored

Firecracker Rubi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Here's an interesting bit of info. I got one of the President's Day save $500 emails that expired on 02/28, it listed a dealer that I had only emailed about a JLU order thats 500 miles away from my mailing zip code. The dealers must have some system to put addresses into the database that's issuing these coupons.

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
It's ok. I had one until 2/28 but I wanted to hold out for Sting-Gray.

I'd like to think I helped some other forum members get theirs so it's all good.
All your advice saved me time, money, and sanity! :like::rock::clap::clap:

MikeinMD

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Convertible, 2003 Z71 Suburban, 2018 JLU Sahara
Doesn't exclude JLU though
Although I would love to have interpreted it that way, this appears to be out of their hands. The system requires them to enter the code and verify it for purchase by entering the VIN. The only way they were able to retrieve the code to print out the details was to enter a VIN for a JK they had on the lot. The system would not let them apply it to the JL(U).

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I hope I get one I can use. Mine expired 2/28/2018. :crying:

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Is the $500 off rebate from jeep for signing up for jeep brochures the same as the $500 off rebate for presidents day? I know they both expired on the same day, would might have different exclusions?

Hughesonthenet

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue 2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
IT Director
So ... My JLUR is ordered and I'm hoping to take delivery in April. I had a voucher from the initial batch that expired on 2/28. Today, my wife received a voucher via email. Much cheering followed ... until we read the fine print. See below:

(1) Exclusive $500 Bonus Cash Allowance offer is valid toward the purchase or lease of most eligible new and unused 2017 Jeep®, Ram, FIAT® and Alfa Romeo Brand vehicles (excludes 2017 Jeep Cherokee, Compass MK, Compass MP, Grand Cherokee, Patriot, Wrangler, FIAT 500e, 500 Hatchback Pop, 500X Pop and Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio). Exclusive $500 Bonus Cash Allowance offer is valid toward the purchase or lease of most eligible new and unused 2018 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT and Alfa Romeo Brand vehicles (excludes 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, Dodge Challenger SRT® Demon, Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk, Wrangler, FIAT 500e, 500 Hatchback Pop, 500X Pop, Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio and Stelvio Quadrifoglio). Customer must take retail delivery by April 30, 2018. The Bonus Cash Allowance offer is not available to the general public. Offer is additive to most current national, regional and other bonus incentives and is available on Dealership Employee Purchase or Affiliate Rewards Program vehicles. Offer is not compatible with FCA Employee Advantage Program, FCA CDI Program, National or Regional Consumer Loyalty Cash or Conquest Cash Programs and all other direct mail/email programs. Certificate is valid for the person named on certificate and is transferable only to immediate family members within the same household with proof of address (valid driver’s license or state identification card required). Offer cannot be combined with program 40CJW. Certificate must be presented to a participating franchised FCA US LLC dealer. Only one (1) original certificate is valid; duplicates are not. Certificate must be redeemed at time of purchase or lease of eligible vehicle. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address is eligible. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility on DealerCONNECT or by calling the FCA US Incentives Assistance Center. Offer not redeemable on a purchase/lease made prior to receiving this mailing. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 40CJV. (2) See ChryslerCapital.com for financing details.​

cdrober

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR Ordered
I also just got the same one, my first golden ticket, which would have worked out perfectly except for this new exclusion as I should get mine before Apr 30th. Between this change and the price increases on base / destination I’m wondering what is next before my JLUR is built (ordered Feb 17).

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
I also just got the same one, my first golden ticket, which would have worked out perfectly except for this new exclusion as I should get mine before Apr 30th. Between this change and the price increases on base / destination I’m wondering what is next before my JLUR is built (ordered Feb 17).
I just got the exact same email....was excited until i read the exclusions!

Sponsored

FloridaCowboy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Charger 2015 Dodge Challenger 2017 MX 5 RF
Occupation
Retired
I received one also that expired 2/28, then got the new one this morning good thru 4/30.
I’m currently stuck in D1/D for the last 30 days. Some were saying if you were Sams club or Costco you were ineligible.
I belong to both, and how would FCA know this?
They did not specify if it excludes 2018 JK or 2018 JL or both.
I know this will be the last time I order a vehicle, too stressful and my middle name isn’t patience!

rbeary

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Wrangler Tj Sport, 2016 Cadillac CT6, 2015 Chevy 3500 Silverado High Country
I received my first one this morning and saw that wranglers were excluded. Bummer.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I think they are sending more out this time with the exclusions. I just got one 52 minutes ago...

lonz

First Name
Lonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order Jeep Wrangler JL
I received one this morning, too! Was excited at first, until I read the fine print... Such a bummer! I've received several Golden Tickets in the past, and none of them have ever excluded Wranglers. Such a bummer! :-(

Joltes

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon, 1969 VW Beetle
Vehicle Showcase
Same here. I got one today for 500 bucks good until April 30. No Wrangler included. JL or JK.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.