Not open for further replies.

ArmyCrawler

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JL Rubi
I’ve gotten two emails and a mailer. No golden ticket...
Sponsored

Kajmcbride

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep TJ, 2005 Dodge Ram, 2018 JLU Rubicon
I've gotten two Golden Tickets. The first one i got included a 50 dollar test drive bonus that came December of last year and was good until January 2nd of this year. The second came this year and is good until February 28th, however the ETA on my Rubicon is 3/2 to 3/6. It is presently being rail shipped to Idaho. I messaged Jeep Cares asking if the offer could be extended and they are passing it along.

I signed up for emails at the Fall 2017 Off Road Show in Pomona Ca.

iki4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i Sportline
Its like FCA is purposely playing around. People who are getting the Golden Ticket can't use it due to their ETA, and people who are ready to use it, aren't even receiving the damn thing.

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
If you have the time, flood jeep.com with your brochure requests AFTER you have your locked-in order. I did it the last six weeks before the JK arrived. I did get a Golden Ticket for $500.

jericbarg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Granite
Occupation
Healthcare
If you have the time, flood jeep.com with your brochure requests AFTER you have your locked-in order. I did it the last six weeks before the JK arrived. I did get a Golden Ticket for $500.
How long was you ticket good for?

Sponsored

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
I had a good long discussion with a representative when I called the incentive hotline in a last ditch effort the day before going to pick up my Jeep. Basically, I was told that because I was a member of Sam’s Club and they offer FCA incentives, that I would not be selected for a golden ticket. I complained that the incentives offered through Sam’s Club do not include Wranglers and he just reiterated that if you are eligible for incentives through a membership, employment, etc. it was very unlikely that you would get a golden ticket. It sucks, but at least I know there’s nothing I could have done.

iki4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i Sportline
I had a good long discussion with a representative when I called the incentive hotline in a last ditch effort the day before going to pick up my Jeep. Basically, I was told that because I was a member of Sam’s Club and they offer FCA incentives, that I would not be selected for a golden ticket. I complained that the incentives offered through Sam’s Club do not include Wranglers and he just reiterated that if you are eligible for incentives through a membership, employment, etc. it was very unlikely that you would get a golden ticket. It sucks, but at least I know there’s nothing I could have done.

Wow thanks for the update. Im a Sams Club member. No wonder I didnt get it.

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Happy to report I got my $500 check in the mail from my dealer last night. Downside is I had to pay taxes on that $500, but at least I got it.

cdrober

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR Ordered
Thanks for the info regarding being eligible for other discounts. I work for a FCA supplier and was trying hard to get one of these tickets, unfortunately my wife also works at the same place so we would both be unlikely to get one. Now I can stop this futile effort and just accept not being able to get a ticket.

OP
OP
ThirtyOne

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Interesting. I have an affiliate code through work and I've gotten a lot of Golden Tickets.

I am sure there customer data is good but I doubt it is good enough to figure out if you are eligible some other way.

And it does not restrict the use of Golden Ticket with an affiliate code.

So this just doesn't really add up.

Sponsored

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Bolt Premier, 2021 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired-Banking-Insurance-Coal Miner-Maintenance...a bit of everything! :)
I qualify for the military discount of $500, I'm wondering if the Golden Ticket would be permitted or if it's considered the same. BTW...old timer here....Great site!

cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
I qualify for the military discount of $500, I'm wondering if the Golden Ticket would be permitted or if it's considered the same. BTW...old timer here....Great site!
You can use your military discount with the golden ticket. Thank you for your service!

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Interesting. I have an affiliate code through work and I've gotten a lot of Golden Tickets.

I am sure there customer data is good but I doubt it is good enough to figure out if you are eligible some other way.

And it does not restrict the use of Golden Ticket with an affiliate code.

So this just doesn't really add up.
I think it tracks mailers. Sam’s has sent us stuff in the mail before. When I called that was the only incentive they had on record that was sent to me. If your employer doesn’t send out FCA offers through the mail, that may be the difference. Who knows?

underman16

First Name
Gustavo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Wow thanks for the update. Im a Sams Club member. No wonder I didnt get it.
I am a sams member and have affiliate discount through AT&T and I got a golden ticket. Not sure sams as anything to do with it.

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Interesting, how did you get a check, mine was a code used by the dealer for $500 discount? Why was yours a check?
Because my dealer was super paranoid about it being able to be applied to the JL, so they submitted it to FCA and cut me a check when they got theirs.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.