Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
A friend of mine has a she-wee she uses and will just open both doors then stand in between them and use it and go. No one sees and she’s quick and back in her Jeep. Another friend carries a small bucket that fits in between the back seat and floorboard and will just climb back there and go quickly. Has a small trash bag to put any wipes in. And has a bag for camping toilets on hand in case needs it for #2.
Sponsored

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
A friend of mine has a she-wee she uses and will just open both doors then stand in between them and use it and go. No one sees and she’s quick and back in her Jeep. Another friend carries a small bucket that fits in between the back seat and floorboard and will just climb back there and go quickly. Has a small trash bag to put any wipes in. And has a bag for camping toilets on hand in case needs it for #2.
Urinating and defecating outdoors is, well, a natural part of the human condition. Americans are about 3 photons and 7 bytes removed from the Paleolithic. Your friend is a smart and practical woman.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Urinating and defecating outdoors is, well, a natural part of the human condition. Americans are about 3 photons and 7 bytes removed from the Paleolithic. Your friend is a smart and practical woman.
That she is. Said she got tired of trying to find a tree to go behind here in AZ... or a rock. Kind of sparse out here in places haha

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
I like to fling my feces at "overlander man-boys" in Toyotas while blaring Pantera as loud as it will go.

As an alternative you can just bury it. I heard non-flingers say that works almost as well.

Sponsored

TrailScooter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Jt, 91 F1504x4 and so on...
I like to fling my feces at "overlander man-boys" in Toyotas while blaring Pantera as loud as it will go.

As an alternative you can just bury it. I heard non-flingers say that works almost as well.

I tried the bury it thing. Seemed to cause a lot of problems. All that yelling and screaming, "What the hell are you doing moron?", and " Get off my lawn"...

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
I am in 100% agreement with this. Stay away from water sources. Dig a nice deep hole. Do your business. All will be good with the world. Obviously, there are some areas that are “packout” only. This is normally do to the “special” ecosystem (biological soils, alpine tundra, etc). Those rules must be followed.

all that said,

last time I checked, there isn’t a single damn Mule Deer, whitetail, elk, moose, Bear, or Bison digging a hole or packing out. They just go wherever they want And leave it there. Millions of them, day after day after day. Shame on them.
I wonder if those that identify as animals would get special dispensation from the rules, just like the wildlife? I work for a large defense contractor and during a particularly entertaining internal social network discussion the term Otherkin came up. I am always amazed at the stuff people will say on company discussion forums. It is like they don't think HR is making notes in their personnel files.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
So, this is an honest question and I would like to have a discussion and get feedback from the community here.

I have owned a few Jeep’s over the last 10 years and never done any off-roading. Work, etc.. always got in the way. My wife is about to retire and we are staring to look into getting out there but there is one major underlying question...

What do you all do about bathrooms while out on the trail, this is especially a question from my wife for the women on here?
I do what bears do.

Sponsored

Brian0128

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2018 Toyota TRD PRO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

Obi.Wan.Shawnobi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Tan 4Xe Rubicon
Occupation
Elevator Techinician.
Misleading title. I was expecting discussion on power washing the underside of your Jeep. :LOL:
Or being a coyote and smuggling undocumented immigrants across the border.

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
The wife grew up outdoors, camping etc so find tree/ bush/ suitable cover or listen for break in trail traffic. TP and hand sanitizer in Jeep at all times.
In order of preference for #2
1. go in town or pit toilet between trails
2. Wag bag, no need to leave anything behind
3. Dig hole and bury. Closing trails for feces is real, but many people don't bury at all let alone deep enough.
4. Emergency situations, use sock🤣 still bury afterwards
If going in nature is a deal breaker, camp toilets and even pop up enclosures are available.
Sponsored