First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
Looks sharp. That was one of the colors we were considering however we decided not to wait for it to be added to the pallet. So we ordered Ocean Blue as soon as the ā€˜20s started build.

enjoy!!!!

gentryTX

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Congrats! I really like the first picture when it was in the shade. I've had my granite crystal JLUR for over 2 years now and there are still certain times of day/sunlight where I have to stop for a second and appreciate it isn't just a dark gray color.

Would love to see the same of this color too. Maybe late afternoon catching some sun, some shade. Not asking you for specific pictures, just putting my thoughts out there.

OP
OP
Formattc

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
Congrats! What mods are you planning to do? :)
Not much yet, I pretty much emptied out my bank account to buy it, but that's what I was saving for. Next up are some frame-mounted rock rails, I'm leaning toward LOD. I'm probably also going to mount a light bar on the bull bar, lookin' at a 20" Rigid.

Sponsored

melman8r

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green JLR
What tires did you get? All terrain or M/T?

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
@Formattc - Good call! Emptying out the bank account is something most of us Jeep owners can attest to LOL.

Re the tires, I have nothing bad to say about BFGā€™s because the TA KOā€™s are really great DD tires!

Before my BFGs, I had GY duratracs on my TJ and they were amazing on wet roads, slush and snow. On hot, dry and sunny days, they werenā€™t noticeably louder than my BFGā€™s and they just always wanted to stick to the pavement. But I was really impressed with their cold and wet weather performance.

Iā€™m really curious to try these new BFG KM3ā€™s. Iā€™ve heard the journalists rave about how great they are on the JL.
Sponsored