OP

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
New vanity plate with bumper installed. Love it but needs a bit of tweaking still to match the lines of the jeep.

16477EC4-EAC0-49FD-AE38-10B3A6A42642.jpeg

D658DB7B-3707-4D1E-83F4-789771EBC3B4.jpeg

4852ED55-9710-4682-B13A-885826087696.jpeg

6ACA0EB5-5020-4046-9803-22E5BF04B6EB.jpeg

03259760-FA01-4C4F-BEAE-4BD75D5BC012.jpeg

620F8996-597A-4865-8376-B3E04F106094.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Was having issues with the sensors and Rebel has been top notch in customer service. I’ve met so many helpful people from Rebel and Stephen even went as far as FaceTiming me with a tech to show me angles of bezels etc. Needed a new bezel kit which worked perfectly.

Went to the Rebel Offroad open house in Fort Worth and got to see the setup I pretty much ordered - which is their JLU. Only Major difference is I went with Dynatracs vs Curries and I’ll be running an RK long arm kit vs the teraflex setup. This thing is a monster!

Jeep Wrangler JL The Blacksmith Crew -  Project _DNA  Diesel JLUR C28E4A9A-53F9-4788-AE9E-9DAB12966C5A

Jeep Wrangler JL The Blacksmith Crew -  Project _DNA  Diesel JLUR C88E9949-D43D-4F27-BDA5-06D8F887DAA2

Jeep Wrangler JL The Blacksmith Crew -  Project _DNA  Diesel JLUR EC38FC33-3030-41BC-822F-6ED395DDA9A5

Jeep Wrangler JL The Blacksmith Crew -  Project _DNA  Diesel JLUR EC769274-5558-4136-82F1-5795327720F2

Jeep Wrangler JL The Blacksmith Crew -  Project _DNA  Diesel JLUR 933683F5-836C-4668-8479-551EB6F6301E

OP
OP

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Until all the big stuff gets in the things I need are skid plates (next adventure) and ordered American adventure lab dual arb compressor mount for the rear. Then it’s pretty much wait on the big stuff.

My biggest concern with the build is PSC doesn’t give me much confidence that they’ll have anything for the Diesel in the next year. They said the pump is an issue with the lack of room. Gotta have something for us so hoping they figure it out.

samorris960

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon EcoDiesel
Until all the big stuff gets in the things I need are skid plates (next adventure) and ordered American adventure lab dual arb compressor mount for the rear. Then it’s pretty much wait on the big stuff.

My biggest concern with the build is PSC doesn’t give me much confidence that they’ll have anything for the Diesel in the next year. They said the pump is an issue with the lack of room. Gotta have something for us so hoping they figure it out.
Have you considered Redneck Ram instead?

OP
OP

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Have you considered Redneck Ram instead?
I have and a few run them around here. I was told it’s the pump that is the issue PSCs setup addresses. Knowing they are trying to sell their product, they mentioned redneck Ram while at rebel offroads open house and said it doesn’t take care of the main issue - pump.

Sponsored

OP
OP

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Well after 42 weeks I’m still waiting on pretty much everything. Can’t seem to get an answer from King nor a straight answer from Dynatrac. Glad I’ve got…tires

I did ask American adventure lab for the simplest setup for putting the compressor in the rear. The production manager “confirmed” and they sent me a ton of stuff I didn’t need and definitely wasn’t the simplest setup then wouldn’t take it back without restocking fees. I’d recommend no one listen to their recommendations.

OP
OP

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Took it to a local park for more of a rock experience vs. Ocala (more roads).

My impression - the Diesel is fantastic with perfect power. I love wheeling with the half doors! Needs suspensions BADLY. I was bottoming out in the front even on small rocked roads...it was BAD. I am saying this isn't due to the Jeep suspension (I think it is though haha) but I did put the 12k warn winch on the front with synthetic line and the rebel offroad bumper which are both very heavy. I may go to aluminum bumpers.

IMG_3506.jpg

IMG_3507.jpg

OP
OP

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
2 days after a mediated settlement, parts I've been waiting for since last august. King coilovers, King Bump stops, and RK adventure long arm kit is now here. Waiting on Rebel items and working on the list of things still needing to be purchased.

Things I have to figure out - Steering (keep the OE box or go to the PSC big bore), Fenders (I don't like any of them but Rebel is recommending Nemisis but not sure they are even needed if I cut up my OE fenders).

Jeep Wrangler JL The Blacksmith Crew -  Project _DNA  Diesel JLUR IMG_4274

Jeep Wrangler JL The Blacksmith Crew -  Project _DNA  Diesel JLUR IMG_4338.PNG

Last edited:
OP
OP

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
More stuff coming in...finally.

Dynatrac is the only hold up. We are nearing a year and now its that they are having a hard time obtaining 300M blanks for the wider 74.5" axle I went with. I've been pretty patient but a year to get blanks sounds crazy and is starting to piss me off. I could switch my order to Currie 70's but that would start a 12-16 week - which heck - might be quicker than Dynatrac.

IMG_4404.jpg

IMG_4406.jpg

OP
OP

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Nemesis Notorious just showed up! I'm reading that the install isn't that bad (someone wants $700 for install) so I think I'll try to conquer these with the inner fenders myself.

IMG_4507.jpg

Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
2 days after a mediated settlement, parts I've been waiting for since last august. King coilovers, King Bump stops, and RK adventure long arm kit is now here. Waiting on Rebel items and working on the list of things still needing to be purchased.

Things I have to figure out - Steering (keep the OE box or go to the PSC big bore), Fenders (I don't like any of them but Rebel is recommending Nemisis but not sure they are even needed if I cut up my OE fenders).

Jeep Wrangler JL The Blacksmith Crew -  Project _DNA  Diesel JLUR IMG_4507

Jeep Wrangler JL The Blacksmith Crew -  Project _DNA  Diesel JLUR IMG_4507
What do you mean "mediated settlement"?

OP
OP

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Ahhh, ok. Lol.
Know why divorces are so expensive?
.....because they're fucking worth every penny. :)
LOL, exactly! Now I can concentrate on things that won't take all my money.....wait....Jeeps pretty much take all my money.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
LOL, exactly! Now I can concentrate on things that won't take all my money.....wait....Jeeps pretty much take all my money.
Ya dude, with your build, it's probably better you're not married anyway. Lol. Enjoy man. I'm officially watching this thread now.
Sponsored