Sponsored

The Aftermarket Bumper List (JL / JLU Wrangler)

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Mounted up the Rival 4x4 aluminum front bumper with Warn 10s winch. This bumper looks amazing and so light. Quality is top notch.
20191224_172208.jpg
Looks really good. Not much info on ordering, you able to order one to Florida haha.

Cristagalli

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 TJR
We use the Rock Hard 4x4 Patriot front, Patriot Rear with Swing Out, and Patriot Sliders. These have been the best bumpers we have seen. We wheel our rigs hard and they take every beating we can dish out. The rear bumper has the insert for the license plate with integrated light. The white JL has 37s. The orange JK is running 40s and one tons.

IMG_2448.JPG

IMG_2449.JPG

IMG_2450.JPG

IMG_3829.JPG

IMG_3828.JPG

MichaelR

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
902D45D7-97F2-4840-9AC5-164AB7263C77.jpeg

Addictive Desert Designs and Rigid Industries RDS light bar. Man that thing is BRIGHT!!!

Sponsored

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Any update on the AEV bumpers? I REALLY want a rear bumper that looks factory and doesn't move the license plate. I feel like these AEV bumpers are being built on the moon or something.

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Hey y’all I was looking at the barnes4wd rear bumper because it looks like a lighter bumper than most other ones on the market, my only concern is mounting a spare. Has anyone mounted a spare on a similar bumper that’s flat across? I would mount it a little higher to clear the bumper.

ROAM

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roamoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon

klawrence3

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Looks really good. Not much info on ordering, you able to order one to Florida haha.
are you still looking to order from Rival? I ordered one and it was shipped to NC in about 3 days. I did get the full length one, it isn’t in as high demand as the stubby.

Sponsored

JEEPIAN

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2DR
Love this.
Ever find anything?
Sadly no. Hoping to sort something out soon. Would love to put a pair of KCs on whatever I come up with.

Newdeal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Can anyone recommend a rear steel bumper for a Sahara with a license plate bracket that looks integrated? Is there one? Apparently the molar Rubicon rear bumper doesn’t line up without modification.

I damaged mine -probably just a bent end bracket - and thought it may be a good time to upgrade. Not much off-roading but want the protection. Everything I have seen seems like the license plate was an afterthought. Thanks.

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Can anyone recommend a rear steel bumper for a Sahara with a license plate bracket that looks integrated? Is there one? Apparently the molar Rubicon rear bumper doesn’t line up without modification.

I damaged mine -probably just a bent end bracket - and thought it may be a good time to upgrade. Not much off-roading but want the protection. Everything I have seen seems like the license plate was an afterthought. Thanks.
RockHard has one that I have been thinking about: https://www.rockhard4x4.com/product_p/rh-90300.htm

Cristagalli

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 TJR

See post #1024 above. This shows the Rock Hard 4x4 on a new JL with 37s
Sponsored