Sponsored

The Aftermarket Bumper List (JL / JLU Wrangler)

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Anyone else on here with either the Hauk Predator bumpers, or the ADD Rock Fighter? These are the two in final contension right now. Anyone have any insight to either? Thanks.
I don't have the Hauk, but I have seen it in person at a Jeep event. It is so much better in person than pictures could ever show.
Sponsored

NSinclair

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlur
Rugged Ridge Bumper coming out in November look GORGEOUS

69835190_10159434947973868_8518491530472718336_o.jpg
I'm in love with this bumper. It doesnt just look like a box welded together. Do you think that skid will somewhat protect the sway bar electronics? And I couldn't find any winch ratings on their website, wonder if itll support 10klbs from a X20

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
Any word on how much? That looks awesome!
Supposedly they are at a 700.00 - 800. I know I know kinda pricey so well seee. Its a Nice nice looking bumper but I'm scared of price.

Nixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a 2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Just an FYI - I’m going with the LOD Destroyer bumper/tire carrier. I’d gotten the mopar hinge reenforcement when I ordered my JL and now it needs to be removed for the new install, however the upgraded mopar bolts are too long, so now I’ve had to go back and order a set of stock bolts.
So, if you get the mopar reenforcement installed, don’t forget to ask for your color matched stock bolts, you might want them someday.

Sponsored

VA72mlibu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLR; 1972 Chevy Malibu; DHC-7 & BeechCraft King-Air (operated, not owned)

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
Quadratec and Northridge have it listed.
Wow. After seeing parts disassembled I ain’t paying 800 for that shit. It’s all asthetic. Nothing more than a winch plate with some covers.

1996cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392

OffroadTreks

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU 2.0TE
Vehicle Showcase
excited to see this come together. I really like the look of this bumper. still debating between this and a mopar steel bumper. Main reasons for wanting the mopar are I like the look, I like the fog lights placed outside the headlights, and I like that I can add a winch later. But this bumper looks sweet. and the cost. I could get this and a winch for the price of the mopar bumper only. and would still need to add a winch plate and figure out the fog lights because they don't bolt up directly.
I know a few of you were waiting.

My Jeep was in the body shop for 5 flipping weeks!!!

Anyways, I did a test fit this week. I will replace the fogs with Baja Design Squadron Pro's which I verified will fit. I'm being a little indecisive about a winch.

Garage photos for now. More photos when I finally install the winch and the Baja's, in another week or two.

c_oc=AQkMEE_c3UGMWH3YhZvKd27qZ9l1nYpUS3lXaVCNHBWc2xeWuB5PhUmQqEwFb-oNONI&_nc_ht=scontent.fboi1-1.jpg

c_oc=AQlfS8K1D3RJFUy8sAyyD109ntGX0N6ixPlIis0hONoZNEE3zCXt277mrjor2UKwm8s&_nc_ht=scontent.fboi1-1.jpg

Sponsored

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Before we drop a butt-load on a bumper, wanted to ask the group for some known bumper suggestions, based on my requirements. We're stinger people, so our options seem somewhat limited:

• Stubby
  • Stinger (med to high)
  • Shackle mounts
  • Factory fog holes
  • Hidden/recessed winch

Metalcloak

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2018 JLR
Before we drop a butt-load on a bumper, wanted to ask the group for some known bumper suggestions, based on my requirements. We're stinger people, so our options seem somewhat limited:

• Stubby
  • Stinger (med to high)
  • Shackle mounts
  • Factory fog holes
  • Hidden/recessed winch
Here is our Stubby bumper with Full Stinger and recessed winch, but this version does not maintain the fog lights.
https://metalcloak.com/frame-built-bumper-2202-jl-wrangler.html

Our most popular option is this version with the fog lights and Full Stinger.
https://metalcloak.com/frame-built-bumper-2402-jl-wrangler.html

JEEPIAN

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2DR
Looking for A super basic TJ style bumper for my JL...not really into all these angles, regardless of how functional they may be.

Anyone know of anything / in SoCal and want to fabricate one?

Something like this...

J113344.jpg

1996cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
Looking for A super basic TJ style bumper for my JL...not really into all these angles, regardless of how functional they may be
check out the EVO Quarter Pounder. About the simplest plain one there is.
Sponsored