Sponsored

The Aftermarket Bumper List (JL / JLU Wrangler)

edzel14k

First Name
Champ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! Did you add the wire mesh in the winch cutout? Mine did not come with that.
Yes I added the a stainless black mesh, because it feels odd as i dont have yet a plan adding the winch so i add a mesh which look nicer, i bought it at ACE hardware for about $4 and some screws and bolt.
Sponsored

Digger70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
I got the Redrock full width bumper from Extreme Terrain for $441.99. (I forgot to check for a wrangler forum discount) It weighs 70lbs which is light compared to others on the market that I preferred more. I modified the stock Sahara fog lights to fit. Mine was actually the JK version which I was told is the same as the JL version. https://www.extremeterrain.com/redr...er-w-led-fog-lights-winch-mount-2018-jl.html#

20190726_160740a.jpg

20190726_153726a.jpg

OffroadTreks

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU 2.0TE
Vehicle Showcase
I'm still waiting on my bumper. I'm getting a little ticked off at this point.

Sponsored

Happos2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi
@OffroadTreks They say 4-5 weeks based on demand on the website...is yours taking longer? Not sure where all the demand is as I don't see the bumper all that much...

OffroadTreks

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU 2.0TE
Vehicle Showcase
@OffroadTreks They say 4-5 weeks based on demand on the website...is yours taking longer? Not sure where all the demand is as I don't see the bumper all that much...
I ordered the day they first launched. It was 2-3 weeks, but Nick told me they had a huge response to the launch. I just got my shipping notification today. It arrives on Tuesday.

I need to order my winch now and my Baja lights and plan my install. But I'll post some uninstalled photos first here when I get it. It probably won't get onto the Jeep till that weekend. And after I get all the goodies for it.

Last edited:

Happos2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi
I ordered the day they first launched. It was 2-3 weeks, but Nick told me they had a huge response to the launch. I just got my shipping notification today. It arrives on Tuesday.

I need to order my winch now and my Baja lights and plan my install. But I'll post some uninstalled photos first here when I get it. It probably won't get onto the Jeep till that weekend. And after I get all the goodies for it.
Exciting! Which winch are you going with?

geduardo

First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR

OffroadTreks

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU 2.0TE
Vehicle Showcase
Exciting! Which winch are you going with?
I'm looking at the Zeon 10S but I'll be honest, the 12S is only about $115 more. So I'm very tempted to just go bigger. Either way, it's a big outlay of cash. And the difference in price is small enough. I know the Zeon 10 fits. I need to verify that the 12 is the same size.

Sponsored

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Can you mount a Zeon 10s on top and still retain the factory LED fogs? If so, any pics of how that looks like? I'm about 95% sure I'll be purchasing one very soon. Thanks!
Yes the zeon 10 S will fit and so will the factory led fog lights.
please let me know if you need anything else.

geduardo

First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Yes the zeon 10 S will fit and so will the factory led fog lights.
please let me know if you need anything else.
Would you happen to have a picture of a customer car with said set up? Doesn't have to be a Warn winch. Thanks for the info.

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
Are there any rear bumpers that have provisions for the 7pin wiring harness built into the bumper? I've looked at the ACE Halfback rear bumper and was about to pull the trigger when I realized I'd have to buy a spare tire mount as well so the tire clears the bumper since there's no cut out.

MrSahara19

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Unlimited, 2017 Toyota Highlander
Westin WJ2 full width with LED bull bar and added their matching skidplate. The light bar is not included so I had to get one.

20190406_173018.jpg

20190406_172957.jpg
How do you like the Westin ? This is the one I was going for ? Light bar and all - looks good !!
Sponsored