Sponsored

The Aftermarket Bumper List (JL / JLU Wrangler)

blfinche

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler
JeepGasCan.png
I got the gas can mount with my bumper from Ace Engineering and wanted to add a pic so people could see how it looks.
The strap that I used to hold the gas can in works okay, but it lets the can rattle a little (I cut up an old floor mat to line the gas can mount), so I was searching for a strap that worked well. It was amazingly hard to find one that would fit without the buckle getting in the way. I thought I would share the strap that works perfectly.
Sponsored

Ruri

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD, Gen 2 Raptor, 997.1 Turbo, F90 Competition
Occupation
Not FDIC
Jeep Wrangler JL The Aftermarket Bumper List (JL / JLU Wrangler) 1593643435843

Jeep Wrangler JL The Aftermarket Bumper List (JL / JLU Wrangler) 1593643435843

Ill be putting on the new EVO bumpers as soon as they are available
Evo finally come out with a rear bumper!

I just placed my Motobilt bumper order yesterday. I didn’t go with the Evo front because mismatched bumpers will look funny

that front bumper looks good with the factory lights and recessed winch too

jrh413

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport
Here’s my setup:
Jeep Wrangler JL The Aftermarket Bumper List (JL / JLU Wrangler) 20112088-2034-4E00-AFE7-6E7BF8E39A67

Only difference today is I added the bolts back to those open nuts after removing that metal protective plate.
It rarely leaves pavement, so I have chosen to leave protective plate off. Protective plate does not fit well with arb stubby, would love to see arb you produce a small protective plate. Otherwise would consider new bumper if I choose to pursue more serious off-roading in future.
With that being said I love the look and functionality of this bumper, can fit a couple antennas if needed.

Sponsored

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL The Aftermarket Bumper List (JL / JLU Wrangler) 20112088-2034-4E00-AFE7-6E7BF8E39A67

Ill be putting on the new EVO bumpers as soon as they are available
where did those pictures come from, I follow Evo and haven't seen these at all. If they are coming out with the rear that would be awesome.

normaleagle05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Covid slowed things down, but I finally got the front bumper from Ace Engineering. I installed the Quadratec Stealth winch and it fits without any room to spare. It's got maybe a 1/16" between the grill and winch and 1/4" between the winch and fog lights. The fog lights use the factory harness and they stick out a bit. I can recommend this combination from a fitment perspective. The bumper is supposed to be a bolt in replacement, but I had to trim a little metal from the drivers side to get it to fit and there was a little space between where the bumper attaches and the frame (1/4" on each side). A couple of large washers took care of that. The fog lights from a Wrangler Sport wouldn't fit, so I had to order some LED replacements. Other than those 2 thing the installation was no problem.
What were your order/ship dates? Today I broke 10 weeks waiting for mine.

AROD21

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon
where did those pictures come from, I follow Evo and haven't seen these at all. If they are coming out with the rear that would be awesome.
these bumpers look AMAZING!!!! When are these being released?

Sponsored

AROD21

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Do you guys think a JCR Dagger frame chop bumper for the JK would fit the JL?