Sponsored

Thanks so much! First Jeep ordered today thanks to all the killer info here! (Punk'n Sahara)

WazSupDog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n Orange JL Sahara
I just wanted to say a quick hi and thanks to everyone here. I've been lurking for quite some time. You guys help me understand EXACTLY what I wanted and what I could expect with the ordering process. I ended up ordering a pretty loaded Punk'n Orange Sahara with the 4 cylinder turbo option. Even though there were really no deals to be found near me (Los Angeles area), I was able to get the 1% below invoice Tread Lightly deal and am quite pleased with the whole process. Now for a long 6 - 8 week wait!

Thanks again everyone!

Rick
Sponsored

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
Well done!

Now, one bit of advice I found helpful: call your HR and see if you can get your direct deposit set up for Quadratec, 4wd, Mopar and anything else you can google for aftermarket. Just easier that way.

OP
OP

WazSupDog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n Orange JL Sahara
Well done!

Now, one bit of advice I found helpful: call your HR and see if you can get your direct deposit set up for Quadratec, 4wd, Mopar and anything else you can google for aftermarket. Just easier that way.

Lol! Totally! My wife just read that, laughed, and shook her head. "Perfect car for you" she said.

keviper

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Winter Edition
Lol! Totally! My wife just read that, laughed, and shook her head. "Perfect car for you" she said.
Tell your wife not to call Jeeps "cars". Every time it's done...a kitten dies. She doesn't want to be a kitten killer does she?

Congrats on the new Jeep. Love Punk'n
Sponsored