Not open for further replies.

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
that wasn’t childish, fool, that was a promise.

What other laws are you ok with not following? Is the world all about you?
I'm OK with not following all sorts of laws. There's no such thing as a victimless crime. You got dust in you on a dirt road? Welcome to camping. Guess what your report will do? About as much as this post. Speeding enforcement isn't done by witness complaints. If you had a problem with the guy, you found his campsite. You won't find him here.
Sponsored

OP
OP

hingedthinker

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
Why are you wasting your time posting this on a Wrangler forum anyway - the Gladiator owner will not read it. Find a Gladiator forum or two, create an account and post on there and hopefully the guilty party might see it then.
Because I have a Wrangler??? This is supposedly a community forum but now not sure...

OP
OP

hingedthinker

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
I'm OK with not following all sorts of laws. There's no such thing as a victimless crime. You got dust in you on a dirt road? Welcome to camping. Guess what your report will do? About as much as this post. Speeding enforcement isn't done by witness complaints. If you had a problem with the guy, you found his campsite. You won't find him here.
deep thinking there. I’m so glad you replied.

OP
OP

hingedthinker

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
The fact that you got on the internet and wrote this whole ass post instead of speaking to the actual person you’re upset with is everything wrong with society LOL

let me play you a song on the world smallest 🎻👌

like what are you even trying to accomplish here?
you really think that would have solved anything?

I have a bridge I want to sell you.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
jelly fanboys come out in droves.
The world is full of shitty people who do shitty things. Clearly that driver upset you enough to post what you posted. But the more you think about that individual, the more you allow them to occupy your thoughts and have free rent in your mind, the angrier you’re going to be. Don’t let them have that control over you.

Truth is, if it wasn’t you and your family at the campsite, it would have been someone else. These people don’t care about your feelings. Reciprocate the apathetic behavior.

OP
OP

hingedthinker

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
The world is full of shitty people who do shitty things. Clearly that driver upset you enough to post what you posted. But the more you think about that individual, the more you allow them to occupy your thoughts and have free rent in your mind, the angrier you’re going to be. Don’t let them have that control over you.

Truth is, if it wasn’t you and your family at the campsite, it would have been someone else. These people don’t care about your feelings. Reciprocate the apathetic behavior.
I appreciate the sentiment and actual mature comment.

I was sipping whiskey in my resort pool when I got home man. I’m not angry. I have a blessed life and no gladiator fools are living here.

My post was intended to be educational for the numbskulls. At least the ones that can read. I guess I’m surprised by how many cousins were here. Because they are always cowards...

Think before you do stupid things before people get hurt.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.