Not open for further replies.

hingedthinker

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
Thanks to the disrespectful chump driving his black AZ plated gladiator on the feeder road to NFR226 at 50+mph on the fire road right next to our campsite. Three times. I know you saw our four children playing at our campsite. Because my wife caught you the third time and gave you the death stare. You prick.

We ate your dust repeatedly. Your complete lack of basic understanding of camp protocols is astonishing. Not to mention driving like an ass where young kids are playing.

I found your campsite. I saw your gladiator thing. I have your plate number.

there are hundreds of miles of roads that are NOT next to campsites where you could get your giggles in your not really a truck, truck. You dumb ass ignoramus.

I am videoing you next time and reporting your plate to the forest service. Even the cretins driving RZRs know to slow down at campsites.
Sponsored

Suspect

First Name
Franky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKR
The fact that you got on the internet and wrote this whole ass post instead of speaking to the actual person you’re upset with is everything wrong with society LOL

let me play you a song on the world smallest 🎻👌

like what are you even trying to accomplish here?

Sponsored

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Do a better job of picking camp sites. We usually pick one near an obstacle, sharp curve, or bad section of road. Nature slows people down and I don't have to eat their dust or pretend I'm some kind of trail sheriff. You camped on a fast section of trail and people drive fast? Shocker.

Sponsored

OP
OP

hingedthinker

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
Do a better job of picking camp sites. We usually pick one near an obstacle, sharp curve, or bad section of road. Nature slows people down and I don't have to eat their dust or pretend I'm some kind of trail sheriff. You camped on a fast section of trail and people drive fast? Shocker.
Seriously?

“It’s your fault that I’m a dick defense?”

I seem to have attracted all the 12 year olds.

ibtl

OP
OP

hingedthinker

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
Childish replies like I found your camp site, wrote down your plate number, and I'm gonna tell on you?
that wasn’t childish, fool, that was a promise.

What other laws are you ok with not following? Is the world all about you?

RoadiJeff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0T Recon, 2018 3.6L GC High Altitude
All of your childish replies proves you are exactly like the turd who would behave that way.
Why are you wasting your time posting this on a Wrangler forum anyway - the Gladiator owner will not read it. Find a Gladiator forum or two, create an account and post on there and hopefully the guilty party might see it then.

OP
OP

hingedthinker

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
You would think that mature adults here would agree that the behavior was unacceptable and gives Jeep owners a bad rep...

but no, instead the jelly fanboys come out in droves.

reminds me of the tools they would scrap off the pavement at TOTD every year for bike week.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.