Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
I just wanted to take a minute and send out a sincere "Thank You" to everyone that has order, considered to order or maybe will order in the future one of my products (FOB holsters, gun holster etc.). Saying that times are uncertain is an understatement. This has impacted all of us to varying degrees and to different depths. I just would not feel right if I did not express my appreciation for the great group of individuals on this forum.
Sponsored

AlamedaJeep

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Your key fob holster was the first thing I bought for my JL way back in 2018, and I still love it. Your customer service and craftsmanship are exceptional!

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I owned a Gibson fob holster before I owned the fob to go in it.

Amazing product and thank you for making them!

TXFirecracker

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Willys
Fob holster on the way. I put a lot of stuff in my pockets so the extra protection can't hurt. Plus these fobs are expensive to replace....and the holster looks cool and that is the real reason I got it....

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

there will always be a need for quality products - every time I pick up my keys I am impressed with the fob leather holster

Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Just got my fob holder yesterday. Great product. The quality of the leather and stitching is top notch. This thing will definitely last forever.

ToPar9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Altitude
Throw a link in your signature! I'd like to check out your products.

I found the site, but a quick link would be sweet. :like:

Last edited:

oldmannewjeep

First Name
Malcolm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
The service tech at the dealership commented how cool the fob was, and how impressed he was with the workmanship; congrats on a high quality product!

BadAssBumbleBee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon, 2010 Callaway SC572 Camaro SS
I just wanted to take a minute and send out a sincere "Thank You" to everyone that has order, considered to order or maybe will order in the future one of my products (FOB holsters, gun holster etc.). Saying that times are uncertain is an understatement. This has impacted all of us to varying degrees and to different depths. I just would not feel right if I did not express my appreciation for the great group of individuals on this forum.
Those clipless key fob holsters and the center console phone holster look pretty sweet!

Do you ship to Canada?

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
Those clipless key fob holsters and the center console phone holster look pretty sweet!

Do you ship to Canada?
I do ship to Canada but I do not offer a non US shipping option on my website. This was due to the vast fluctuations in the shipping cost. For US shipments I always us USPS Priority Mail. However Priority International Mail is too expensive so I use USPS First Class International Package to ship to Canada. In order to do this I have to weigh the final product to get the shipping cost but it is usually in the $20 - $25 dollar range to ship to Canada. If you are interested you can email me at [email protected] with what you are looking for. I will then send you a PayPal invoice for the product and a follow-up invoice with the shipping cost prior to shipment

BadAssBumbleBee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon, 2010 Callaway SC572 Camaro SS
I do ship to Canada but I do not offer a non US shipping option on my website. This was due to the vast fluctuations in the shipping cost. For US shipments I always us USPS Priority Mail. However Priority International Mail is too expensive so I use USPS First Class International Package to ship to Canada. In order to do this I have to weigh the final product to get the shipping cost but it is usually in the $20 - $25 dollar range to ship to Canada. If you are interested you can email me at [email protected] with what you are looking for. I will then send you a PayPal invoice for the product and a follow-up invoice with the shipping cost prior to shipment
Thanks for the reply @Blkjak, that's awesome to hear!

I'll send you an email in a few minutes with the items I'm interested in purchasing.

Steve.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.