Sponsored

Thank You Vets!

UUBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR; ā€˜95 Land Rover Defender 90
I know many members here are active duty or Vets. To all of you I simply wanted to say Thank You! I greatly appreciate what you do and have done.
Sponsored

apb

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLR; 2019 Bikini Sahara JLU (wife's)
Vehicle Showcase
I know many members here are active duty or Vets. To all of you I simply wanted to say Thank You! I greatly appreciate what you do and have done.
And thank YOU for the "thank you". I can't speak for everyone but it means a lot to me. :flag:

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
as a big supporter of the military. i express my thanks for those that are and have served. also we must not forget those that have pasted or died in fighting for our freedom.

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
Thanks, for the thanks, and my thanks to all my fellow vets.

Sponsored

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Like I always say when people express their thanks to me, thank you for the confidence and trust you put in us. I consider it a privilege and an honor to serve alongside my fellow Troopers, some of whom have sacrificed life, limb and eyesight, and all of whom have sacrificed a lot of time away from their loved ones, long hours, and stressful days / nights out in the field. Iā€™m lucky to work among such upstanding individuals.

VA72mlibu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLR; 1972 Chevy Malibu; DHC-7 & BeechCraft King-Air (operated, not owned)
Iā€™d like to offer a gentle admonishment. Iā€™m sure it wasnā€™t intentional, but your post left out our brothers and sisters in the Reserve and National Guard.
Sponsored