Thank you to Zautomotive!!

toddfranc

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport
Want to say a heart-felt thank you to Zautomotive for their great products and service. Am currently using both the Tazer JL Mini and the front camera. Had some installation challenges initially with the front camera and Zautomotive (specifically Ian S) was right there to get me a replacement camera as well as provide me with guidance and support. It was a combination of a bad camera as well as mixed with some human error. They went way out of their way to make sure I ended up with a working camera quickly at no additional cost to me. Love having this camera when I'm off-road. In addition, I originally picked up the tazer to correct my mph with larger tires. Since then I have used it for so many other adjustments. It was definitely worth the money. These days companies are getting slammed with support questions and are having troubles getting parts, etc. Never felt this was the case with Zautomotive as they were right on top of things.
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Want to say a heart-felt thank you to Zautomotive for their great products and service. Am currently using both the Tazer JL Mini and the front camera. Had some installation challenges initially with the front camera and Zautomotive (specifically Ian S) was right there to get me a replacement camera as well as provide me with guidance and support. It was a combination of a bad camera as well as mixed with some human error. They went way out of their way to make sure I ended up with a working camera quickly at no additional cost to me. Love having this camera when I'm off-road. In addition, I originally picked up the tazer to correct my mph with larger tires. Since then I have used it for so many other adjustments. It was definitely worth the money. These days companies are getting slammed with support questions and are having troubles getting parts, etc. Never felt this was the case with Zautomotive as they were right on top of things.
@joe@zauto

FYI