Thank You to the Forum!!

Ten North Prez

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR, Toyota 4th Gen V8 4 Runner
Wanted to send a huge Thank You to all you Guys and Gals out there posting in these threads. I am a new convert from the Toyota world and my First JLUR arrived at the dealership over the weekend. The information in these threads has helped me to make the decisions on the best JL for me, the ordering process, and of course the thousands of dollars in parts currently sitting in the garage waiting to go on the moment I get it home. Thanks Everyone!!
Sponsored

jaymz

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
Just don't keep track of how much you spend on mods or your "thank you" may change to
"screw you". :LOL:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ten North Prez

Ten North Prez

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR, Toyota 4th Gen V8 4 Runner
Just don't keep track of how much you spend on mods or your "thank you" may change to
"screw you". :LOL:
Spending way more then we need to on mods is every Jeeper's God given right. You'd have better luck asking the Government to stop spending needlessly. :CWL:

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Wanted to send a huge Thank You to all you Guys and Gals out there posting in these threads. I am a new convert from the Toyota world and my First JLUR arrived at the dealership over the weekend. The information in these threads has helped me to make the decisions on the best JL for me, the ordering process, and of course the thousands of dollars in parts currently sitting in the garage waiting to go on the moment I get it home. Thanks Everyone!!
Check those fuses and make sure they're pushed in all the way!!!

ForgottenTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Sarge Green JLU Willys
Welcome to the let’s leave Toyota club. I recently made the same move.

Sponsored

Byrds8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Beach, 2022 JLU High Tide
Welcome and grats on the new Jeep.

yokramer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLR, '13 Juke Nismo, '88 10th Anny RX7
I almost made that Toyota mistake but after a few weeks of reading and watching videos I went with the JL and couldn't be happier. This place and on the Toyota side Tacomaworld are invaluable resources for sure. Congrats on your new Jeep!

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
I almost bought one of the last of the new Toyota V8 Land Cruisers, instead of my Jeep. (They stopped selling them in the US shortly after due to Toyota ditching the V8). I was all signed up to buy the Land Cruiser, but then rumors of the Jeep 392 V8 came out........................and, well, here she is:

Jeep Wrangler JL Thank You to the Forum!! Jeep December 2022

I'm so happy I didn't buy the Toyota. I see them on the road today, and although the Land Cruiser V8 is a classic, it still looks like a soccer mom wagon. And always will.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I almost bought one of the last of the new Toyota V8 Land Cruisers, instead of my Jeep. (They stopped selling them in the US shortly after due to Toyota ditching the V8). I was all signed up to buy the Land Cruiser, but then rumors of the Jeep 392 V8 came out........................and, well, here she is:

Jeep Wrangler JL Thank You to the Forum!! Jeep December 2022

I'm so happy I didn't buy the Toyota. I see them on the road today, and although the Land Cruiser V8 is a classic, it still looks like a soccer mom wagon. And always will.
I've driven a Lexus LX570 a few times and It seemed quite leisurely with the throttle programming. You'd really have to mash the gas pedal down to get anything more than a gentle glide (or a different drive mode that I didn't have time to find.)

The 392 is the better choice if you like acceleration, lol.
Sponsored