Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JKU Rubicon, 64 C10, 61 Panhead
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
https://goarmorlite.com/discount/jlwranglerforums10

Our Jeep Jamboree promo is ending, but I have loved the feedback and interaction with this forum that I wanted to extend a promo just for y'all.

So follow the link above or use the promo code jlwranglerforums10 to get 10% off your purchase of $100 or more.

Again thanks to everyone I have talked to and for the love we have received from those who have bought our floors. It really means a lot.
Sponsored

Last edited:

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
https://goarmorlite.com/discount/jlwranglerforums10

Our Jeep Jamboree promo is ending, but I have loved the feedback and interaction with this forum that I wanted to extend a promo just for y'all.

So follow the link above or use the promo code jlwranglerforums10 to get 10% off your purchase of $100 or more. Our free shipping will stay included. I cannot guarantee how long I will have this promo code active. But if this thread is up, the code will be good.

Again thanks to everyone I have talked to and for the love we have received from those who have bought our floors. It really means a lot.
Quick question. On the tan option you have is that a match with the JL Rubicon tan leather seats? Or a different color?

OP
OP
Armorlite Kail

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
Quick question. On the tan option you have is that a match with the JL Rubicon tan leather seats? Or a different color?
The tan was developed prior to us doing the JL model Jeeps, I believe the newer models have a darker more brown leather. I don't have a good picture of the combination to show you yet sorry.

Sponsored

ChadTx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking to order 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 2 door
Just ordered for a 2 door JL. Excited for y’all to get the rear kit for the 2 door JL soon!!

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
The tan was developed prior to us doing the JL model Jeeps, I believe the newer models have a darker more brown leather. I don't have a good picture of the combination to show you yet sorry.
Do you happen to have any pictures of the desert khaki with the darker brown leather in newer model JL's?

fourseasons1621

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16JK 21JLR 20FXLRS 21PanAmerica
Thank you @Armorlite Kail ! Showed the wife the product last night and she HAS to have the full vehicle liner for her JK! We were about to rhino line but this is a much better option since it offers sound deadening and covers all the imperfections in the stamped steel pans.

OP
OP
Armorlite Kail

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
Do you happen to have any pictures of the desert khaki with the darker brown leather in newer model JL's?
I personally don't have any on hand sorry. I do think the Khaki compliments the dark brown, and as far as looking clean it hands down wins that case as day to day dust just blends in.

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
Here's what it looks like in my Gladiator with tan PRP seat covers.
Jeep Wrangler JL Thank you so much, have a discount. jt armorlite pr

Sponsored

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
The discount promotion helps to take the sting out of the 2 doors rear cargo area being so delayed. I like the choice of color other than black, hope more are added.
Thanks in Advance

fspalt

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Kail

Do you plan on doing any Black Friday specials? Trying to plan where my budget is going this year…

Thanks

OP
OP
Armorlite Kail

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
I edited the first post, we no longer do free shipping. Our cost to ship has doubled since this thread. Our current minimum cost to ship is over $100! .. We are offerings a flat rate of $35 instead for buyers in the continental USA.

MrGoodByte

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURXR, '11 Challenger SE
Build Thread
Link
I am looking to order for my new JLURXR and wondered if the front and back package comes with the mat for the back cargo area or if that's a separate part I need to order.

OP
OP
Armorlite Kail

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
I am looking to order for my new JLURXR and wondered if the front and back package comes with the mat for the back cargo area or if that's a separate part I need to order.
The cargo upgrade will be available later this year. The front and rear kit will easily accept the upgrade when it is released.
Sponsored