Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK Rubicon Unlimited, 1964 Chevy C10, 1961 Harley

https://goarmorlite.com/discount/jlwranglerforums10

Our Jeep Jamboree promo is ending, but I have loved the feedback and interaction with this forum that I wanted to extend a promo just for y'all.

So follow the link above or use the promo code jlwranglerforums10 to get 10% off your purchase of $100 or more. Our free shipping will stay included. I cannot guarantee how long I will have this promo code active. But if this thread is up, the code will be good.

Again thanks to everyone I have talked to and for the love we have received from those who have bought our floors. It really means a lot.

Advertisement

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD 2021 Rubicon
https://goarmorlite.com/discount/jlwranglerforums10

Our Jeep Jamboree promo is ending, but I have loved the feedback and interaction with this forum that I wanted to extend a promo just for y'all.

So follow the link above or use the promo code jlwranglerforums10 to get 10% off your purchase of $100 or more. Our free shipping will stay included. I cannot guarantee how long I will have this promo code active. But if this thread is up, the code will be good.

Again thanks to everyone I have talked to and for the love we have received from those who have bought our floors. It really means a lot.
Quick question. On the tan option you have is that a match with the JL Rubicon tan leather seats? Or a different color?

OP
Armorlite Kail

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK Rubicon Unlimited, 1964 Chevy C10, 1961 Harley
Quick question. On the tan option you have is that a match with the JL Rubicon tan leather seats? Or a different color?
The tan was developed prior to us doing the JL model Jeeps, I believe the newer models have a darker more brown leather. I don't have a good picture of the combination to show you yet sorry.

Advertisement

ATO4x4

Advertisement