Thank you, Quadratec :)

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2020 2.2 Diesel Punk'n RHD
Yep, I want to express how much I appreciate Quadratec’s customer care and service. First of all - I am an international client and Quadratec is one of very few US shops shipping across the pond. Yes it’s costly, but sometimes we don’t have other options here. I ordered some bulky and heavy things (including RSE power step sliders) and all was delivered just fine. I had a very unpleasant experience with another order from the US - I had to find a shipping company to deliver that order to me as the shop wouldn’t ship internationally - and I received some items damaged. Also Quadratec quotes the shipping cost exactly upon placing the order so there’s no surprise in the end of the day, and again my another experience was terrible - that shipping company charged me for the shipping almost the same amount as all goods cost :(((
And after all I contacted Hailey here before placing another order , and she was so kind to refund me some discount on my previous order as I didn’t know there were any kind of discounts for forum members , and plus to that she applied a 100$ gift card that they are offering now for he RSE sliders even I’d purchased them before that campaign started. That is awesome and truly makes them one of the best for me personally. Definitely would recommend them, and hope to get some more nice purchases from them, even we pay double price here after shipping/taxes :)
Thanks once more and cheers!
Sponsored

OP
OP
taram

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Again amazing customer experience :) I wrote a review about the Rugged Ridge HawseFairlead License Plate Mounting Bracket that I recovered it doesn't fit theWARN fairlead which is too thick for this mount - I know some people also had this negative experience with it, so I suggested to Hailey to include this into description of the item. Can you imagine that next day I received a PM from Quadratec saying thank you for a useful info and that I will be refunded for the amount of that plate since it didn’t work with my installation, and I couldn’t learn it before purchasing, and I cannot return it back across the pond. It’s not just about the money, it’s a way to have loyal customers for a lifetime! Thanks again!
P.S. just to make it clear - I am NOT an Quadratec employee :LOL:

Rudolph Hart

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GME Mojito!
Occupation
Semi retired
Yes, just to endorse Marat’s comments, I’m a U.K. customer and my experience buying from Quadratec has been excellent. Others have much to learn.

SwissSteph

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.swissjeepjl.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon - Hella Yella - 2.2 Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
+1 :clap:

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Quadratec is a first-rate company. For Jeep related items (and many other things for that matter), I try to avoid Amazon. Why? Can you point me to the last installation/product review video Amazon has done to help me with a Jeep part? I’ll bet you can’t..... because there probably aren’t any. Now, How about Quadratec? TONS of them...... They go the extra mile. Quadratec is part of the community and a terrific resource for the community. They deserve my business and they get it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
taram

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Exactly. Videos from Quadratec academy are my favorite - always clean, straightforward instructions on most common issues. The videos are professionally made and edited.
And I think my wife is a bit jealous of Rob already :CWL:

KIVO

First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
I was a bit hesitant to have wheels shipped from the US, afraid they would get damaged during the overseas trip, but my experience was not different from any of my previous Quadratec orders.
All arrived today, nicely packed, and damage free.

Me happy, happy :involve:
Jeep Wrangler JL Thank you, Quadratec :) 2020-05-15 (4) (Middel).JPG
Sponsored